Chapter ten

Antonio P.O.V

"TELL ME IM NOT I DARE YOU. YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO SHOOT ME BUT YOU DIDN'T BUT I DO NOW TELL ME TO SHOOT YOU I DARE YOU".

She said while she took off the safety and shot at ceiling I was absolutely shocked something must of happened to her in the past because when I called her a drunk it she looked like she was about to breakdown but she hid it with anger. But That didn't stop me.

"Shoot me I want you too" I said smirking I knew she wouldn't do it world eat her up.

"Bruh I don't think you wanna tempt her with a gun that isn't on safety"Manuel said i closed my mouth because he was right she wouldn't had killed but she would've shot me in the leg.

"calm down Raine it's not worth it come back from the edge"Aaliyah said I watched as Raine lowered the gun but my stupid self started smirk because of her listening to Aaliyah but then she saw me and she raised her gun and shot at me she missed by a little and the bullet went through the wall I was shocked that she the balls to shoot at the Mafia leader by this time I was pissed off I was angry so I charge towards her and pinned against the wall and the gun dropped.

"Everyone get out NOW!!" I yelled everyone left the room. Without hesitation. Raine was silently crying."My princess I'm sorry"I said whispering in her ear I started to leave gentle kisses down her neck she shivered by my kisses I loved the effect I have on her.

"I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to call you that I didn't mean to kiss Victoria in front of you it didn't mean anything I swear". I said in between kisses that went from her neck to her collarbone and jaw.

"You hurt me Antonio"she whispered I didn't want her to cry or be hurt by me it broke my heart.

"I'm sorry princess I'm so sorry" I said I grabbed her face and kissed her I wanted her to know I was so sorry I kissed her with so much passion love hunger she wrapped Her arms around my neck but I stopped kissing her when I felt her towel drop on my feet and I looked at her chocolate body she was so beautiful she had tattoos maybe about ten they looked like scriptures.

"princess your body is so beautiful there's no need to hide it" I said looking at her wrapping the towel back around and walking towards the drawer and putting a big T-shirt on I didn't want her to put clothes on she could walk around naked I would love that but only around me.

"Princess I'll be right back I'm going to take a shower ok?" I said turning around to go out.

"If you think your forgiven your not so you can go take a shower and not come back to my room until i feel like I should forgive you ok?" She said with her back facing me mocking me when I said Ok to her i smirked I walked towards her and pushed her to me from behind and I kissed her neck.

"You'll forgive me soon princess you know you can't last being mad at" I said with a smirk walking out before she could say something.

Aaliyah P.O.V

We all walked out the room without hesitation because we knew Antonio was about to kiss her and they were gonna make out but I knew Raine wasn't gonna forgive him just by saying sorry and kissing her it would have to work extra hard for her forgiveness.

I look at Alex's phone and it's ringing I look and see who it is and it says jasmine. Who the fuck is jasmine I answer the phone.

"Hello who is speaking" I said with a innocent voice.

"uh yes this is jasmine can speak with Alex please"she said with a calm voice I could tell she was Spanish because of accent.

"May I ask what your relationship is with Mr.Franco"I said as calmly as possible.

"Yes this is girlfriend"she said I was pissed off I can't believe he had a girlfriend. Just as she said that Alex Walked in with a towel and his wet hair dripping down his chest he looked so sexy mouthwatering no stop Aaliyah your mad.

"Your girlfriend jasmine wants to speak with you" I said with so much venom I even growled I threw the phone at him he looked shocked when I said her name but I didn't care I stormed out of his room and went downstairs and poured a glass of wine and took the bottle and went to the pool to try and relax.

I couldn't believe he lead me on like that I thought he liked me but he just wants to get in my panties. I was pissed I started to fall for him even thought I've only known him for a few weeks but I didn't even care I thought it was fate but obviously it wasn't if he had girlfriend. I was surprised he didn't even come down and talk to me to try and explain himself I was pissed and sad. I got over it because we weren't even in a relationship I walked back upstairs to go to sleep in my new room which was the bomb
( Aaliyah bedroom)⬇️

 I got over it because we weren't even in a relationship I walked back upstairs to go to sleep in my new room which was the bomb( Aaliyah bedroom)⬇️

You could see the New York City lights but I closed the curtains so that I could sleep.

I was still pissed but tomorrow I wouldn't I was drifting off to sleep when I felt a pair of big muscled arms wrapped around me and pulled me to their chest I already knew who it was."I sorry my love" he said but I didn't respond I was now drifting off to sleep with him I felt safe with him under him.