Chapter thirteen

(Announcement I changed Ashley to Dania Ramirez)
Raine P.O.V
When I turned to Antonio to give him his lap dance I was determined to show him what he was missing out on. Natasha turned on the next song "Sex with me" by Rihanna I knew she was gonna put that on but i knew the song would on for two minutes so that we could give them enough and leave them wanting more.

Natasha P.O.V
I put the song on by Rihanna "Sex With Me" I knew it would last two minutes and so did the girls." es mejor que disfrutar de esto porque esta es la única vez que yo le toque niño"(you better enjoy this because this is the only time i will touch you little boy) I whispered in his ear from behind. Truth is I was nervous as hell but I wasn't gonna let him know that."no hay nada poco sobre mí mi amor confía en mí ahora venga y se siente en el papi y le muestran lo que tienes."(there's nothing little about me my love trust me now come and sit on papi and show him what you got.) he whispered so only I could've hear i knew my face was red a tomato because he was chuckling but I was gonna show him what he was missing.

I jumped on him and straddled him and started grinding on him I tugged on his hair and left love bites all down his neck. He started groaning I gasped when I felt something poking my inner thigh.

"mi amor que es lo que haces a mí y sólo le he cometido un error con esa chica im lo siento, no se puede esperar que lo haga  que perdones ahora, pero toma en consideración."(my love that is what you do to me and only you i made mistake with that girl im sorry i dont expect you to forgive right now but take it into consideration) he whispered to me I wanted to accept it right now but I couldn't I had to see first he was in the Mafia after all.

Anthony P.O.V
I saw her walk to me seductively she walked around and slide her smooth small hands down my chest I shivered from her touch she slide them into my hair and tugged it back so that I can see her upside down I groaned when she tugged it."No creo, porque me estoy dando esto te perdono"(don't think because i am giving you this i forgive you) she whispered I knew she was still mad before flipping herself over me and straddling me I thought I would've fallen but she lifted herself so we both wouldn't fall I could already feel my pants tightening when she was sitting on me this is gonna be a long lap dance.

Alex P.O.V
I watched as Aaliyah rotated  her hips
On me from behind I was about to pick her up and take up stairs but I needed to control myself I knew she was still mad about the jasmine situation but she never asked me if I was single.
"Because you kissed her dumbass"my Conscience said In a " duh" tone. But it was right I did kiss her I was leading her on but I just can't be in a relationship I'm in the Mafia I'm suppose to have no weaknesses and she is my weakness but I just can't.

"I can't believe you lead me on like that I know I should've of asked if you had relationship but I just thought you didn't since you kissed but i know that now so this is the last time I dance with like this" she whispered but I didn't want this the last time so I did my move.

As she was grinding on I left up so that she can feel my erection between her legs. She groaned trying it to moan." That's all I needed to know lee lee your mine don't think your gonna anywhere" I said as I nibbled on her ear She's mine I....Love her.

Antonio P.O.V
I watched as Raine went behind him I felt her breath on my neck it sent shivers all the way down my back."if you didn't kiss Victoria we would already be upstairs but we're not because you decide to swap Dna with the bitch oh well to bad for you" she whispered

in my ear before she bit it hard but not to hard. I only kissed Victoria out of anger because she said she had a boyfriend but she didn't I should of let her finish.

She walked in front of and swayed her hips to the music she walked towards me and straddled me and started grinding on me I could already feel my pants tighten.

She obviously knew what was happening because she was smirking just as I was about to grab her and take her upstairs the song was over Damn it.

No ones P.O.V

When they was over the girls went back over to the guys they met at the party and sat on their laps."well that was fun how about a game".

Victoria said as rubbed her hands up and down Antonio's bare chest. " Why is your hoe ass still here"Raine said she was pissed  she thought that if Victoria gave a lap dance to josh she would leave with him.

"Because I invited her that's why she's hear and watch your mouth Raine" Antonio said Raine looked like he was crazy nobody  talked to her like that not even her mother.

"watch Your mouth Antonio before I go off and I ALWAYS  get the last word understand" she smirked she challenged Antonio and no ones ever did that to him.

"Raine calm down lets just enjoy ourselves with our guest"Natasha said trying to calm Raine down she knew how Raine was she didn't take shit from no one Absolutely no one didn't matter how big or small they were." Fine lets party " Raine said as she grabbed the Tequila
And poured four shots.

The girls thought one was for them but it wasn't Raine took and drunk each shot. " don't  start with this Raine do drink to much please" Ashley said to her she knew what Raine was trying to do she was trying to  forget but this wasn't the way." I'm sorry I won't do it i promise" Raine said as she out the bottle down she didn't want to make her best friends feel like how she felt with her dad.

She walked over and turned the music on it blasted through the whole room everyone started dancing Raine and josh started to dance Raine thought of something she started to grind on josh just to make Antonio jealous and it worked.Antonio eyed her and mouthed stop Raine smirked and stopped she didn't want to go to far.

Raine P.O.V
It was already five in the morning and the guys had left around four in the morning it was fun making the guys jealous. I took a shower and went to bed as I was about to drift to sleep I felt large hands wrap around me I already knew who hands there were." I'm sorry princess when I kissed Victoria that I didn't feel anything"
He said as he kissed my shoulder.

"Why does she have clothes here Antonio" I said I was kind is pissed when she said that.

"We were friends with benefits princess so she would her clothes here just in case she spent the night" he said

he was nervous telling me that but all I could say was oh I knew he was lying because friends with benefits was no "strings" attached and obviously there were a few strings attached if she had clothes here and was spending the night.

"you know Antonio I might be a Virgin but one thing I'm not is a naive one I know what the hell friends with benefits is and what you and Victoria had are still fucking have is NOT friends with benefits your lying to me but it's okay we're not together so it doesn't matter" i said and gave him s peck on his cheek by this point I was sitting up looking at him in dark but then I payed back down.

"you can leave or stay but don't expect anything". I whispered as I wiped the tear from cheeks. I went to sleep in his arms. I was tired of these games honestly.

So this chapter was steamy a little bit eh? What's gonna happen between the girls and the guys? Keep reading to find out. Byee💋