Chapter eighteen

Raine's P.O.V

After the kiss we decided to wait on sex and get to know each other a little more and go on dates I was kinda irritated about that but I was happy that he wanted to take it slow so we just slept and the next day we would go back home.

I still was confused about how me and Antonio's relationship would turn out because of him being in the Mafia I still didn't want him killing people and I know when we get home that we would have to talk about that because I'm not not going be watching him kill people.

Natasha P.O.V

I was still confused on me and Manuels relationship I just really don't want to be with a murderer my family raised me right. Thou shall not kill. And that's what Manuel is doing.

"Mi amor what are you thinking about." He said I didn't want to argue about it but we still need to talk about.

"You being in the Mafia j don't want to be with a murderer Manuel" I said sitting up so we can be face to face.

"Mi amor who said we were together and if you can't be with me because of what I do then oh well!" He yelled I can't believe he said that to me.

"oh we're not together huh? What about that kiss last night." I yelled I was beyond heartbroken.

"It was just a kiss" he said oh wow it was just a kiss okay." Just get out Manuel I'm not going to be with a fucking murderer I won't I SHALL NOT SO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yelled with a hot tears I watched as he went out slamming the door making me flinch of how loud it was.i can't be with a murderer can I? I can't be in love with him right?

Ashley P.O.V

I'm so confused right now I just don't get it why do they kill? Is it a sport for them I know that I'm in love with Julian. Oh yea and I'm pissed Anthony wasn't even he name that was his middle name ugh.

"what are you thinking about baby"Alex said hugging me from behind I loved how I felt safe under him but I also felt scared he is a murderer.

"Are you going quit the Mafia and be with me or not" I hissed at him I just can't drop the subject anymore.

"Ashley come on why are you being like this man" he said letting me go apparently mad.

"Because you kill people i can't be with you if you continue this its either me or the Mafia which one?" I said hoping he would choose me. But he was hesitating oh my gosh.

"I guess I know the answer huh just get out Julian I'm not not going wait for you I wanna start my life and if you can't make the decision I will" I told him speaking to him calmly I'm not going waste my time on someone who wants to make a bad decision I was raised better than that.

"Just leave please I don't any excuse just GO!" I yelled at the end twirling the knife in my hand I guess he got the message cause he left.

Aaliyah P.O.V

I stood there looking at him with determination I will not be with a murder that's for one if i want kids with him he needs to drop the Mafia like a side hoe cause I don't need my baby kidnapped over some drugs and stuff." Me or the Mafia simple as that which on Alex I'm not playing" I hissed at him he looked at me trying figure out which.

To pick why the hell is he figuring out he should automatically pick me me me me me damn.

"Alright just get out you obviously want the Mafia so go just GET OUT IM NOT PLAYING" I yelled at him and with that he left in tired of this I wonder if the girls are going through the same crap.

Raine P.O.V

I'm an impatient person so knowing me I can't wait any longer I need to bring this topic up before we get lovey dicey and stuff.

"Antonio which one I'm not going be with a killer I won't" I said to him looking dead in his eyes he looked at him and sighed loudly as if he was annoyed." I'm not dropping the Mafia you know this Raine I'm leader what do I look like dropping something that ice created that's now big and powerful" he laughed comfy at me I felt the tears coming but I shut the water works off.

"so your choosing the Mafia over me?" I hissed at him and he looked at me as if I were crazy and started laughing the fuck.

"Raine Raine Raine princess what do think the answer is you thought I was gonna give everything that I've worked for up just for you?" He laughed at me like I was stupid " I guess I was stupid huh" I aske as I got to get a belt and some oil since he was in the shower." Honestly princess yea you are your not that worth much just for me to give up everything he said Turing off the water.

I dumped all the oil on the floor so that when he got out he had surprise waiting for him." Alright Antonio" I said calmly he wrapped the towel around his waste and stepped out he took a step and fell.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FLOOR" he yelled he fell pretty hard oh well.

I walked up to him since I could walk with my shoes on I hit with the belt three hard time each time and him yelling out painful pleas.

"You wanna talk to me like I'm a slut playing me huh you fucking bastard you. Will. Regret. Talking. To. Me. Like that." I  said as I was hitting him with belt hard with every hit he got me messed up.

i saw big red marks on him everywhere oh well I know they'll swell up and open a little oh well.

"I'm done with you Antonio and i mean it this time me and the girls will stay at the house but I'm done with you starting next week I'm back to work." I said walking out but turned to say one more thing.

"If you kill another human being at home again I will ruin and torture you till I feel you blood running THROUGH my hands" I said to him with so much venom he looked at me shocked and I left.

Heyyyyy guys so sorry I haven't written I have school and lots of homework and test to study for. Anyways so Raine whopped Antonio real bad why did he talk to her like that? Was he pushing her away? And what about Natasha and Manuel will they be okay they had bad argument? And the rest of them? Find out on the next chapter make sure to follow me follow  for a follow back. Byee💋 I