Chapter nineteen

(Hey guys just a quick change I decide to change Julian's name AGAIN I know I just don't like his name so his new name is Damian Byeee💋 now get reading)

Raines P.O.V

I've been ignoring Antonio for about two weeks after I whooped his ass.....hehehe I got him real good. I started going back to work well all the girls have from what I hear is that they also are ignoring the guys good.

"I know your not talking to me Raine but I just want to know when you are coming back from work just in case" Antonio said but I feel my heart drop when he didn't  call me princess no Raine you don't care.

"I will be home by 2 in the morning" I say with my back turned to him while I put my hair in a bun."will the girls be back at that time too?" He said " only me and Natasha but Aaliyah and Ashley should be back by five" I tell him walking past him leaving my room." Can we get past this please?" He said while I shut the door.

"Get out what Antonio you said  it yourself we aren't in a relationship but I'll forgive you friends?" I tell him but lying because I really don't want to be friends.

"Friends why-i mean yea friends have a good day Raine" he said obviously not wanting to be friends but he is too calm I hope he doesn't bring a girl when I come back.

Natasha P.O.V

It's been two damn weeks since I've talked to Manuel and of Cousteau it's killing me but I won't give in he doesn't want to change for me oh well.

After getting ready for work i rush to the kitchen to get my lunch but I bump into a hard chest I look up and see the only and only Manuel.

"Excuse me I need to get through." I whisper not trusting my voice he's just so sexy.....no Natasha don't say that no-" Mi amor." He said in a singa a song stalking towards me oh no." Manuel what are doing" my words coming out with squeak." I miss you it's been two weeks since I've smelled you,held you, kissed you, touched you I miss you."he said with each step each word turned me on.

"well to bad Manuel." I say trying standing my ground but failing miserably I trying walking around him but don't get the chance who lifts me up sitting me on the kitchen counter.

"Tell me to stop mi amor tell me and I will tell me you don't want robe with and I'll leave you alone just say the word and I'll stop" he said kissing my neck then my jaw and then stops when heirs inches away from my lips.

"Tell me mi amor tell me to stop" he whispers against my lips my hands are shaky as I let my hands gently roam his chest then slowly down as I fell the handle of his gun and that's when I snap back into reality.

"No who I tell me Manuel Mafia or me" I whisper because are lips as brushing against each other. I wait for he is answer for thirty seconds." Well then stop Manuel your not gonna get your way" I tell him as I push him off me and hop of the counter and get my lunch.

"Mi amor you know damn well you don't care about what I do but I'll play this game with you" he said as he pins me against the fridge and smash his lips on mine and tugs my bottom lip.

"we will see who wins who gets what they want and I will make sure I win and at the end having you beg me to take you" he whispers against my neck. He start walking away and turns." Let's see who wins mi amor" he said with a smirk. Oh damn.

Aaliyah P.O.V

I get ready for work so excited to leave this place so I don't have see Alex it's been two weeks ignoring him I'm proud of myself I pat myself on the back.