Chapter seven

(Raines dress and makeup)

Raines P.O.V

I was ready by nine I slipped on this red skin tight dress that had a good view of my cleavage and it stopped right over my knees I looked sexy.

I took a cab since I know I'll be drinking it's about thirty minutes to get there once I arrive I step out of the car and all eyes where on me when I walked in the club I looked for my girls and saw them sitting in the V.I.P section with Manuel, Alex, Anthony, and Antonio who has this woman sitting on his lap she looked beautiful she this gold skin tight dress the stopped above her knees her breast were big and her butt I was jealous cause she looked gorgeous.

"hey girls I missed" I said as I hugged them and then Manuel, Alex, and Anthony I didn't bother saying hi or hugging Antonio he was obviously busy with that woman. Am I jealous? Nahh never.

"I'll be right back I'm going to take some shots" I told them but they didn't hear me they were to busy messing around with the guys which pissed me off cause I could do that but I'm playing games.

I rolled my eyes and got and went to the bar and ordered six shots I went back to table and they watched me. " umm babes don't you think you should just Take one shot or
Maybe two."Aaliyah said

I looked at and shook my head I turned to look at Antonio but he was shoving his tongue down the woman's throat gross. I downed my first shot all they to my sixth less then thirty seconds I didn't feel anything so I came back with six more I downed three of them until Ashely stopped me but ignored her and finished the rest they already knew why I was doing this.

I started to feel the jealousy go away and I downed Natasha martini then the rest of the girls I decided since no one paid attention to me I would get attention somewhere after downing the girls drink I took Manuel's whiskey he had.

"RAINE don't think that's enough" Antonio said I looked at him crazy and downed the whiskey and then Alex's coke and Rum then I got up and went to the dance floor and started dancing to Rihanna sex with me again then I felt hands they were big I turn around and a tall light skinned guy he looked sexy so I grinned on him and danced with him. I felt a pair of eyes burn a whole through me it was Antonio's eyes I smirked and turned around and kissed the guy I was dancing with he grabbed my butt when we were done I gave him my number knowing that Antonio was
Watching.

I walked back over to the table feeling that jealousy come back but I wasn't gonna drink anymore I didn't want to get sick.

"So first you kiss me in my car and then a random guy but you have a boyfriend wow" Antonio said out of the blue which pissed me off.

"if I was correct you kissed me first right okay then so shut up and who I kiss is non of your business burro" I said with venom and my teeth gritted together. How dare he do that. Why would he do that?

"hey I'm just saying your acting like a slut if you ask me" he said and I felt pang in my chest when he said that I quickly covered with anger Everyone looked at me to see what I would say or do next so I got the woman who was siting on Antonio's lap and got her strawberry daiquiri and poured slowly on Antonio.

"I don't deserve to be called a slut by one or two kisses if I'm a slut why'd you kiss me huh cause you thought I drop my panties for you NO you thought wrong!" I said to him calmly.

"see girls this is what happens when I let me protective wall down just a tad TO EVEN THINK I STARTED LIKING THIS JERK don't ask me to do it again!" I yelled but I wasn't done no not even I little bit.

"hey Antonio remember when I told you I was sorry for embarrassing you will here's my sorry " I told him he looked confused but he won't be when I am done I walk to the stage and tipped the Dj to stop the music everyone groaned.

"I'm sorry guys but do want know something about Antonio Romano He is a cocky conceited jerk who has a small willy and on top of that he is gay what guy would give all of this up" I said through the mic giving a 360 turn to the people.

"holler of want tap all of this" I yelled everyone was like HOLLERR HOLLERR!! I laughed at that."so guys who is gay?!" I yelled "ANTONIO ROMANO" they yelled I said my thank you'd and the Dj put the music on I walked back and saw everyone look at me shocked when I went back I smiled and said goodbye.

"Oh before I leave Antonio next time you call me a slut I'll destroy your little girlfriend and your car okay sweetie don't mess with me " I  said with big smile at him he looked at as if I was crazy as I turned I felt my hair being pulled." Don't mess with my man slut" the girl said I laughed as I turned around when she let go.

I smiled  and I swung and punched her dead in her face the wrapped my hands around her neck and pushed her to wall and chocked the hell out of her until she couldn't reach the floor she was surprisingly light could see the purple bruise on her neck I let go and left I was so pissed about what he called when I saw his car I Scratched it all up and put profanity on it he'll learn not to call me that again.

"RAINE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" I heard yell but I already popped his tires laughing.

Antonio P.O.V
I can't believe she did that to Victoria I didn't realize she had that much strength when I went after her does a huge crowd as I make my way through the crowd I see her slashing my tires I see Key  scratches all over. "RAINE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"I yelled but all she did was laugh I pulled my gun out and pointed it to her head that made her shut up.

"Do you know who your messing with princess I am the leader of the worlds most feared mafia the Romano Mafia if ever heard of it"
I said calmly.