Chapter twelve

No one's P.O.V
The girls take one car and The guys take the other. Raines Plan was already in set.

"Okay girls so here's the plan when we get there were gonna slide our way to dance floor but not immediately we make ourselves look sexy so guys come up to us we start dancing once we get their numbers and invite them over we leave them.

After that once we see one of guys dancing with a girl or flirting we cock block them by saying something embarrassing about them or threatening the girl so that when our guys come home with us at the same time  their girls are s no show but we make sure we tell our guys our plan so that we could fake like we're all having sex. Okay so does everyone agree she asked they all looked at each other and smirked and said no.

It was all game now. And the guys wouldn't even know a what hits them. But what she doesn't know is that the car he gave Raine to drive was bugged so he could hear everything he smirked knowing her plan so he'll just bring Victoria and her girls back without telling Raine tonight's going to be full of surprises he thought to himself.

He looked at the guys and knew exactly what to do they all smirked silly girls.
(I'm just gonna skip to when they all go home you already know both of their plans 😏)

Five hours later Raines P.O.V

We get all get home the boys were acting weird because they barley talked to about two girls each.

When arrive we see a red Benz convertible with women in it in the driveway of Antonio's mansion when I liked closer as I pulled in and saw that bitch Victoria I was livid so we're the girls apparently Those were the girls the guys were talking and kissing to. We get and see our guys from the party pull up and then then other guys and then girls came out they were beautiful I looked at my best friends and we all looked at each other and then back at them they looked like absolute models I know I felt insecure.
(⬇️The girls from the car)

They walked past us rolling there eyes We went upstairs and decided we were just gonna go swimming with the guys in the indoor pool downstairs  so they to the store to get some swimming trunks

They walked past us rolling there eyes We went upstairs and decided we were just gonna go swimming with the guys in the indoor pool downstairs so they to the store to get some swimming trunks .

The girls and I went to change an we came out we all looked at each other we were matching we started laughing. We put our lace robes on and left them open. We walked down al together we went to the kitchen and grabbed wine and beer the guys looked at us crazy and the girls rolled their eyes looking at us up and down.

"where in the helllll do you girls think your going looking like that" the guys said in unison. We laughed. " we're going swimming with our new buddies for information so toddles." We said and turned so they could see what we were wearing they were drinking and then choked on their beer when they saw us in our bathing suits.