Forty-Eight

(Raines mother Cheri ☝️️)

Raine's P.O.V

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the problems in my life with my father who's trying to hunt me down and kill me and my mother hiding away but secretly helping us out. I sit there letting the tears run down my face as I think of Antonio and how he doesn't want children and I respect his choice but he doesn't respect my choice he still wants me to be with him even though he doesn't want kids but I do. I sigh and roll of my bed wiping off my tears and going to my desk grabbing my pack of black& mild's and going to my balcony.

I lit it up and inhaled it and exhaled I haven't smoked since college because it was so damn stressful I sigh and inhale again and exhale after a couple of seconds I guess this counts since I am stressed.

" Who would've ever thought that my daughter would be smoking I'm disappointed but you get it from me so I can't really complain." I gasp and turn around looking at the face I haven't seen in eight years tears start to run down my face as I look at her.

" Aren't you going to hug your momma." She smiles and I run and hug her I let go and sigh and she takes the cigarette and puts it up to her mouth and inhales and exhales after a few seconds I look at her and her hair is cut and has highlights and she's still short.

" I've been watching you since the day you left for college Ray you made me proud until you started drinking and then you come and meet this man a mafia man and he makes you into some man needing vulnerable desperate woman....what happened Ray I taught you better." She shakes her head flicks the cigarette over the balcony and walks into my room as I follow behind her.

" I know Gabriella is pregnant by one of his friends so now all of you girls will be coming with me back to Russia until everything is over and safe until the guys and Ruth can get rid of Derek ." she sighs and shakes her head.

"Mom I know the things that I've been doing things that aren't right but I love that man." I shake my head and sigh.

" But does that man love you is he in love you is he willing to have children with you and not be a coward." I stay quiet and she continues her rant.

" Your father was a coward he didn't want to have kids because he was afraid that people would come after us but then I got pregnant and he wanted me to lose it I told him no and he left for two months and came back on his knees begging for me to forgive him and I did at that time I was gullible and naïve. I gave birth to you everything was okay we were happy until he started to make deals with the Russian mafia he started to kill I was smart enough to take pictures and recorded everything and save it on flash drive he found out about it I knew he did so while he was out fucking his slut I packed what I could and took you with me and made sure you were safe I took fighting classes and everything. "she sighed

" I made sure I would teach you how to be independent and not be naïve but I guess that changed when I let you go to a college out of state." She turns to me and sighs.

" Pack your bags and tell the girls we are leaving I already told Ruth." She stood up and leaned against the wall."

Just as I was about to say something the door bust opened showing Antonio. He looked at me and then my mother and my mother sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Your not stopping her or the girls their going with me whether you like it or not. "she sat down smiling waiting for me to continue packing and Antonio chuckled darkly.

" You don't get to decide for her anymore Cheri she's a grown ass woman and she can decide for herself." He spat and she chuckled at him and he looked confused and looked at her crazy my mother stood up and reached behind her back and pointed a gun at him and I gasped and stood in front of him.

"Mom can you leave us please can I talk to him alone." She sighed and nodded her head and shut the door behind her. I sighed and stood by my bed as I heard Antonio chuckle and tug at his hair.

"So your going go and leave with her to go and hide until everything is over why when I can fucking protect you......No your just leaving because of the shit that's going on between us." I sighed and took a step back when he took a step forward until I fell on the bed.

"Antonio yes I'm leaving the girls are going with me especially gabby its not safe and I'm not leaving because of our problems and there shouldn't be any problems because you made your choice and I respect it that doesn't mean I'm still going to be with you that isn't fair for me." He sighs and crawls between my legs and puts his face in the crook of my neck and kisses me softly and I shiver.

"I know I told you I didn't want kids I was being a coward I felt like I wouldn't be able to protect them when they start to go to school and it makes me feel weak and I'm sorry Raine I do want kids I was being a coward who would've thought me being a coward afraid to protect his own kids." He shakes his head and sighs I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his neck.

"Tony you would never be a coward in my eyes you are my hero and I know you would always protect the little ones." I sigh and kisses my neck and gently bites it I tilt my head some more giving him access.

"Please don't go princess I need you here with me I'll go crazy if you leave." I start to think but then a hard voice interrupts us.

"Quindi credo che ti ho insegnato nulla quando dico non imploro la tua donna per niente eh figlio." Antonio jumps from the bed and clears his throat while his cheeks are red I look up and see a man and woman both very good looking.

"padre Ciao mamma." He walks up and hugs them.

"Uh princess these are my parents." My eyes widen and I reach out to shake their hands and his father hugs me  but the mother glares at me.

"il mio ragazzo dove si trova Adrianna ." she speaks to Antonio and I clench my fists when I hear Adrianna.

" Questa è la donna che amo la mamma che non sto piu ' con quella sgualdrina.'he glares at his mother and she turns and walks downstairs with a huff and his father smiles and follows her.

"well I guess your mother doesn't like me." I sigh and walk downstairs to see the whole family reunion of disaster.

Sooo Cheri is here what a surprise and the big surprise is Antonio's parents are here out of hiding. Why doesn't Antonio's mother want Adrianna? Is Raine and the girls going with Cheri to hiding? How will gabby take this? What about the rest of the? Find out on the next chapter Byee.

So I guess I taught you nothing when I say don't beg your woman for nothing huh son. (Quindi credo che ti ho insegnato nulla quando dico non imploro la tua donna per niente eh figlio.)

Questa è la donna che amo la mamma che non sto piu ' con quella sgualdrina.'(This is the woman I love mom I'm not with that tramp.)