Twenty-seven

(Abram Russian mafia leader ☝🏾️)

(this chapter is going to have some steamy/ sexual scenes so when you see * that in the beginning that means it's starting and if you see *** that it means it ended enjoy💋)

This chapter is starting when tori and Manuel are still in the gym while everyone else is putting the groceries away and Antonio and Raine are upstairs...

Tori's P.O.V

" What do want Manuel say what you wanna say but stay right there don't fucking move." I said taking steps back but he had a damn smirk on his face and was stalking towards me .

" tori baby I just wanna hold you and touch you and to kiss every inch of body and look into your eyes why can't I do that huh? Tell me why?" He said walking closer

" leave the mafia and you can we already had this talk I won't be with a murderer once you ask God for forgiveness is when I can be with you manny."I said looking into his eyes I just can't he needs to decide.

" Manuel what are you doing stop coming closer I'm not playing with you. no te puto movimiento parada donde se encuentre. I'm not playing." I yelled he kept stalking towards I backed away and bumped my back on the wall.. pause what the fuck is this cliche shit.

" Tell me to stop one kiss and then tell me stop just one just one." He whispered he leaned in and kissed my neck and then my jaw still whispering to me to stop him but I couldn't he moved and bit my ear and finally kissed my lips and right then and there I was done for I kissed him back.
*

" Do you want me to stop huh? No you don't you want me take you here and right now huh?" He whispered in my ear pressing his excitement between my legs I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his hair and heard him groan knowing he likes that.

He picked me up and wrapped my right leg around him and I did the same with my left leg. He kissed me from my neck to my jaw to my lips. Making me forget all my worries. making me suddenly forget that tiny voice telling me to stop.
***

" I don't want to get carried away baby I wanna take you on a date and then take you is that want I want you to know I want all of you." He said looking intently in my eyes. I blushed and just nodded not trusting my voice. Tonight is going to be one of my best nights and yet to come.
*

Antonio's P.O.V

"CAZZO!" I yelled when my fucking phone rung just when Raine was about to ride me fuck fuck." You better not answer that Antonio I'm not playing don't you fucking dare." She yelled at me I looked at the phone and saw it was on of my men Julio I looked back at her and saw her staring at me waiting.

Fuck it I answered the phone."cosa vuoi im cazzo occupato" I yelled Raine looked at me crazy and was mumbling some shit.

"Boss abbiamo un cazzo di topo ha venduto la nostra merda per i russi che ho lo legò cosa. vuoi fare" he yelled fucking shit I looked at Raine and motioned a sorry to her she just nodded but was still on my lap what the fuck is she doing.

"Okay I will mee- CAZZO I yelled when Raine put me in her and slammed up and down. I looked at her and she just smiled.

"Boss are you okay!" Julio yelled panicking ." I'm fucking- oh shit I g-gotta go bye." I stuttered when she moved a her hips I'm circular motion.

" I fucking told you not to answer the damn phone right but you did why not listen to me huh?" She yelled and kept going tortuously slow.

" I-I'm sorry princess it was important come her-CAZZO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE JULIO" I yelled when he busted in here I wrapped Raine in the blanket and put her behind.
***

" boss there fucking here Abram and his guys are here with guns the rest of the guys are downstairs ready to fire." He said calmly loading his guns his threw me one and I slipped my clothes on.

"Raine don't come out of this fucking room at all okay the girls are safe so don't worry." I kissed her and went to take care of some fucking shit.

I slowly walked outside to meet Abram and saw him leaning on his truck.
"What the fuck do want Abram what did I tell you about coming to my fucking house I thought we made a deal huh." I said watching intently he was just smirking I fucking hate when they get cocky fucking piece of shit.

" Antonio remember when you took Victoria away when you knew she was mine but no you fucked her and then left her for some what's her name oh Raine." He yelled oops I forgot about that.

" Look Abram Victoria is a slut okay after our meeting she pulled me aside and took me in the restrooms and sucked my dick she's the one who got on her knees without me asking okay. So she did that shit on her own." I chuckled that day was hilarious.

"Our deal is fucking off do understand you die today сука." He yelled and stared firing I starting blowing bitches up my men form the trod started shooting them in the head and what do you know Abram runs like the pussy he is.

" Trova gli ha rotto il cazzo di affare che non si fermerà" I said walking back In the house." And get the clean up crew." I yelled and went back upstairs to Raines room and saw her staring out the window. Oh fuck

Sooooo Manuel and tori are going to go on a date with the events that happened will she still want to go? What about Raine what the hell is she going to do? What about Abram will he continue his war with Antonio? Find out on the next chapter Byee💋

Trova gli ha rotto il cazzo di affare che non si fermerà(Find him he broke the fucking deal he wont stop)
cosa vuoi im cazzo occupato
(What do you want to im busy fucking)