Fifty-three

Raine P.O.V

Two weeks later.........

it's been two weeks and we're still in France after that heat of moment with Antonio I still have not talked to him.....I mean he did make a deal with my father( the devil) what am I supposed to do let that slide past and continue on? No I don't think so.  When I think  back to my childhood memories with my father they weren't happy ones  but when he left I could see the sudden change in mother going to the gym, locking the windows and doors making sure the security system was up to date, then when I started to grow up I never was allowed to go out with my friends she would always use the  your naïve  card but senior year I was rebellious and I lied a lot so that I COULD have a social life outside of school but now that I realize it she protected me from the shit that I'm in now and I'm grateful for that I've always been.

Tori's P.O.V

Ever since Raine told me about Antonio making a deal with Derek I've been cautious with Manuel....I know I should talk to him about it but still it's just like in the movies they'll just lie to make you happy and in content. I stare at him analyzing him closely as he types viscously on his laptop I look at what he's wearing and if I must say so myself he looks sexy I guess he caught because as he is typing he has that cocky smirk on his face.

" You know Mi amore if you want to get my attention you could of did a strip tease." He chuckles darkly and looks up at me and winks and then continues typing I have o ask him now.

"Manny did you know that Antonio made a deal with Derek and that he already knew who we were all of us?" I bite my lip as he abruptly stops typing and closes his laptop slowly and looks up at me I see his face go pale a little he just stares at me.

"Where did you here that Mi am- I cut him off with my hand and shake my head

"Just answer me Manuel and don't lie to me" I look at him as I stand up from the bed and look at him waiting for him to answer me.

He shakes his head slowly "yes tori I did we all did we were there when he deal was being made we all had to stay close and be with you guys but I swear i- I slapped him across his face I knew it was hard when I felt my own hand stinging.

"There are no excuses Manuel there's no going back from this I cannot believe this all this time I thought you were attracted to me from the beginning." I sigh and sit on the chair across the room staring at him.

"Trust me Mi amore I was attracted to you when I first laid eyes on you everything that I said was the truth nothing was a lie...my feelings aren't a lie either." He kneels in front of me kissing my legs as I involuntarily shiver.

"But still Manny you guys lied when you could've told us from the start I would've understood maybe not Raine but the rest of the girls would." I chuckle thinking of Raine she isn't even fine with them being in the mafia let alone this deal they made.

"Do you forgive me Mi amore?" he kisses my legs and slides his hands under my night gown I moan a little as an answer and he picks me up and walks us towards the bed to start our wonderful afternoon.

Cheri P.O.V

I look around and notice my legs are tangled with Angelo's and we're both naked I must've fell asleep after our little session this morning I look at him and he's still sleeping we've been messing around lately and for some reason I am being stupid enough to let this affair continue. I look to the side of the bed and see my phone ringing I grab his shirt off the floor and put it on an quickly answer my phone.

"Hello" I hear a raspy low chuckle

"you still give one word answers huh cherry?'' I look behind to see if Angelo's awake and he isn't I walk outside to the balcony and shut the door behind me.

"How lovely it is to hear from you Derek mind telling where you are?" He chuckles and I shake my head one of the l things I fell in love with him was his voice and his laugh that man could sing like it was nothing.

"Aww cherry now you know I can't do that but I called because I would like to make a deal with you." My ears perk up to that and I start to get cautious and curious.

"And what deal would that be Derek we both know how your deals work." He laughs and I sigh at the sound but shake my head.

"If I give you the intel on the Russians which is what everyone in that house you're in wants you have to give me the flash drive that you've saved from all the deals and trades I've done in the past." I laugh a little it sure was a hearty deal.

"Now my dear Derek why would I make a deal with someone who wants to me and their own daughter." He sighs and I can tell he's shaking his head right now.

"Cherry why would I kill my only daughter my only child at that? I know I said that but I was just trying to threaten you into what I want and I know that sounds awful but it was desperate times for desperate measures. "I sigh and shake my head still who would even think about doing or saying something like that let alone say it aloud.

"If you don't believe I can meet you both face to face in France cherry." I bulge my eyes out how the hell did he find us.

" I know cherry how did I find you? I am smart I think you forgot that I am a computer geek let alone a hacker." I slap my hand to my forehead and chuckle.

"If you knew where I was this whole time why not attack." He chuckles and sighs

"I would never kill the woman I loved I fought for just to have never would I hurt you cherry." I shake my head.

" But you did you never listened to me D and now look where we are all of us." I sigh and shake my head.

" Cherry you needed to earn how to live and fight for yourself you were naïve and stubborn back then and now look at you I guess our relationship was enough to push to becoming a strong woman who also took good care of our daughter I know what I did back then to you was wrong I made you feel scared and paranoid and believe me cherry I am so sorry for putting you and Raine in that situation." I breath in a shaky breath and wipe my tears.

"Text me where to meet you at D we'll talk then."

" I'll see you later cherry." I hang up and breath in I hope he's telling the truth or else I am still that naïve woman....

SOOOOOO SOOOOORRRRRRRRRY Guys its been awhile to be honest I've been really  tired and haven't had the time to update    but guess what its SPRING BREAKKKK and I'll be posting a chapter every day soooo anyways Cheri is going to meet Derek? Will everything he said be true? If so will Cheri accept the deal? What raine does she have a say in this? What about the rest of them?  Votes?? Comments? Find out on the next chapter Byeeee (which is Monday)