Twenty- eight

Raines P.O.V

I honestly do not know what to feel. I stand at the window watching a couple of guys clean up all the dead bodies that are scattered everywhere.

I don't like seeing this it breaks my heart seeing those men dead even if they were disgusting or evil. What if they had babies at home waiting for them.

I hear the door creak and see Antonio there looking nervous.

"Princess let me explain what hap-" I cut him off by grabbing the keys and pushing my way past him I just can't deal with this.

"Raine don't go lets just talk we need to talk." He said holding the car door not letting me shut it.

" there's nothing to talk about I just need to go the store i will see you later". I say nonchalant he stares at me deciding to believe me or finally he lets go and I speed off.

Three hours later

I had to call Antonio since I couldn't drive while drinking so as I waiting for him I had me a few more shots mines as well.

"Raine what the fuck are you doing here?" He looked at me and he looked furious oh well.

" I decided to get a drink but that one drink turned into twelve and five shots. I chucked lowly downing another one.

" What did I tell Antonio about your mafia shit huh I don't like seeing shit like that now look where Im at." I whispered shaking my head feeling pity for myself. I pass out and before I let the darkness consume I hear a women's voice calling Antonio.

"What are you doing here Adriana I thought you were in California." I heard him say but I didn't move I wanted to know who this girl was.

" Well I decided to come back see how the guys were and if course you we left things on a harsh note." She said what the hell is she talking about were they s thing.

" well I'm over it now why are you really here Adriana?" He said his voice laced with amusement the fuck he is doing I'm right here.

" I want you back and I want to be back in if you know what I mean." She said with a chuckle I knew she was talking about the mafia but the fuck she mean she want him back he's mine. This bitch is really trying me its time to wake up now.

" what's going on" I asked yawning and groaning from my hangover Antonio passes me an aspirin and water and I gladly take it.

" Raine This Adriana she's a......close friend who just came back from California." He said watching me intently seeing if I was going to get mad.

I turn and see and almost had to do a double take this bitch was beautiful got the colored eyes and everything. She was not no close friend I'd say she's a fuck buddy or ex-girlfriend but close friends my ass.

" hi nice to meet you my names Raine." I smile and reach to shake her hand but she just nods and walks out the rooms and turns to wink at Antonio. The fuck wrong this hoe.

" did this bitch just ignore my hand shake as hello." I asked him still looking at the door wanting her to come back.

" Forget It I'm going out with the girls and in a little while so you can leave I'm going to get some sleep". I spat  I couldn't help but snap because of me feeling jealousy. I'm going find out what happened between them one way or another.

Sooo to start off I know it's a short chapter and I'm soo so sorry but there's gonna be another chapter on Saturday. Who is this Adriana girl? What type of relationship did she have with the guys and Antonio? Are her and Raine going have problems? What about the rest of the girls? Find out on the next chapter Byee 💋