Thirty-two

( sexual content in this chapter so if you see * it's starting and when you see *** it ended enjoy 💋)

Tori's P.O.V

We all head out in the same car and I just can't stop laughing how Aaliyah put Raine and Antonio on blast like that Antonio is just smirking and his hair has that " just got laid" look and so does Raine no matter how much she fixes it and the hickies on her neck.

" Alright already shut the hell the hell up it wasn't even what it sounded like I stomped my toe on the kitchen table and accidentally kicked him in the balls shit." She said trying to lie but failing miserably.

" Oh really so you stomping you toe made you scream Antonio's name and telling him to go faster and harder." Gabby said snickering poor Raine. All raine did was shake her head and groan. Tonight is going to be a long night with these sex craved adults.

Raines P.O.V

After that embarrassing car ride we made to the restaurant and went to the VIP section since the guys insisted. When we got in our seats the lights were dimmed.

Since I was seated next to Antonio of course he decided to try and tease me but when he slide his hand between my leg he stopped when he remembered I had pants on which made me smirk.
*

I slowly let my hand fall on his thigh since everyone was paying attention to their menus he tensed and tries to move my hand but I quickly rubbed his crotch and jumped and little but covered it by scooting his chair up a little.

I slowly palmed his already grown erection and gave it a squeeze and he quietly groaned and looked at me with a death stare so I pressed harder and he gripped my hand and moved it up and down hard.
***

" U-Uh I-I have to use the restroom exude me please." Antonio said stuttering and got up and sped walk to the restroom I coughed to cover up my laugh because I already knew what he was going to go do.

Tony💀❤️️: get in here now
Me: why can't finish the deed without me honey
Tony💀❤️️: if you don't get in here in two minutes I take you right there in front of everyone princess
Me: fine damn I'm coming

I acted like I was texting in my phone but really putting on ringtone acting like someone called me.

" I'll be right back guys it's the hospital." I said and they all looked up and said go ahead.

I sped walked to the bathroom and I was pulled outside knowing it was Antonio. We in the back car and I quickly pulled my pants off.

" This is just a quick fuck Antonio no need to to take my panties off just unzip your pants." I said growing impatient I'm just getting it out my system.

About fifteen minutes later Antonio went inside first and I waited five minutes and then went back inside like nothing happened.

" what did the boss say raine." Gabby looked at me smirking

" Just to check when I'm coming back to work and also wished me a happy vacation." I said taking my jacket off everyone looked at me crazy until I looked down and saw a love bite on my chest. I just quickly changed the subject .

After the great dinner the guys went home and the girls and I went to our houses. I took my shower and just put a robe on since I'm by myself. I was watching tv until I heard the door bell.

It kept ringing and I was getting pissed off as I swung the door open I saw Antonio leaning on the door with just his Pajama pants ,Oh my damn.

" what are doing here Antonio." I said letting him in

" I think we need to talk like seriously sit down and talk." He said rubbing his face looking at me seriously.

" Okay I guess we do need to set some things straight." I said sitting on the couch

" Me and Adriana are not getting back together she left all I needed was closure from her I don't want her I want you I want to be with you I love only you Raine." He said looking intently at me leaning back on the couch.

"I love you too but I need to a break I need to find myself I have been going in and out of work me being a plastic surgeon is a dream come true and I'm not going to lose it because of the drama Antonio which is why in the morning I'm going to start therapy sessions." I said looking at him I'm determined to get better I didn't just go to school to do this stupid shit.

" why can't you accept the fact that this what I do." He said getting angry.

" See you don't get it this isn't about you it's me I'm going to do what I gotta do to straighten myself up and if that means me not being with you then so be it before you j was an independent woman and I still am but you are in the way." I said raising my voice.

" what the fuck is that suppose to mean Raine." He said standing up

" I'm saying you keep holding me down you don't want me to work you want me to shop and cook and be in the bed ready to be fucked." I said calmly

" Raine you don't need to work when your with me I will take care of you why can't you understand that." He said siting back down running his hand through his hair

" All I'm saying is that I'm going to find my self before I lose myself as I'm not going to let that happen I'm fine with you being with other girls I'm not stopping you." I said looking at him.

" So what we're just friends who fuck once in a blue moon that's it." He said chuckling as I was about to respond he just walked upstairs and shut the door of a room. I did a little dance for standing up and doing what was best this was just the beginning.

Sooo looks like Antonio and Raine are done for a little bit. How will the therapy sessions go? How does Antonio feel about this all? What about the rest of the gang? Find out not the next chapter. The next chapter will have all their POVs and a mystery one Byee💋