Forty-Nine

Raine's P.O.V

You know sometimes when I hear someone say they don't like me I laugh because I just don't give a flying freak but this oh this is entirely different Antonio's mother doesn't like me I'd be fine if it was the father....let me rethink that no I wouldn't be fine but the mother always have side comments and petty little things that come out of their mouth and if I see Adriana I know that his mother would throw a lot of comments out in the open and that would be bad because my mother is staying here for two weeks and if anything bad happens she's taking us and leaving. But I know before she leaves she's going to smack the hell out of Antonio and Manuel's mother and that wouldn't be good.

"Okay can you tell me why you have a problem with my daughter because if this is because of that slink Adrianna then we are going to have a problem and if you call my daughter any names me and you will have a problem." My mother swirls her wine while she leans on the door staring at her with a dead glare.

"Well I care about who my son dates and if we are coming out of hiding and we go to the upcoming ball and they her with my son I'm going to have a big problem." Her accent was beautiful but her personality ruined it and the words that came out of her mouth when my mother laughed at her.

"What is your name you look very familiar now that you say that." My looks at her and waits for her to speak and the woman pales while her husband clears his throat.

"My name is Rosaline and my Husband's name is Angelo." She sates proudly and clears her throat and all of a sudden my mother starts to laugh bitterly.

"So your telling me you don't recognize me Rosa and Lo." She laughs again and Angelo jumps up and curses.

"Cheri is that you?" Angelo slowly walks up and stands in front of her inches apart and my mom shakers her head.

"So you guys did marry each other eventually huh?" my mother whispers almost to the point where you had to question if the words came out of her mouth. She turns around and walks away and Angelo stares at Rosaline before going after my mother.

Cheri's P.O.V

" si prega di interrompere il mio amore." He grabs hold of my arm and I turn around and glare at him and he sighs and rubs his neck.

"What do you want Angelo are you surprised to see the women you ruined years ago and marry the back stabbing bitch." He sighs and I laugh and pull out my Black&Mild and light it up.

" I see you till smoke I thought you gave it up." I shiver as I hear his deep accent and voice still to this day I shake my head and inhale and turn to him and blow the smoke in his face a little and chuckle.

"What do you want Angelo I don't want your wife to think your cheating on her." I turn around and he chuckles darkly.

" You know till this day you still have a smart ass mouth." I turn to him and glare at him and h chuckles

"Why did you run away Cheri I looked for you and it was like you were wiped off the earth." He asks me with desperation like he already knows but then looks away from me and sighs.

"I left because you already chose who you wanted and you chose Rosa that night I came to tell you I loved you and I walked in but you were to into and didn't see me."

Flashback...

I run to the nearest bus station I smile as I give the driver money and take a seat smiling that it hurt so bad that I didn't even care. I was going to tell I love him....no I'm in love with him I should've told him months ago but I was to scared that he would reject. I get off the bus station and run towards his street. I walk up to the gate and see my favorite guard Ricky. " hey Ricky could you let me in I need to talk to Lo." I smile and giggle at him but he looks at me with sad and guilty eyes. I frown and he shakes his head to a read luxury car and at the moment I knew who car that was it was Rosaline's car I gulped down and looked back at Ricky and smiled again. "C-Can you let me in Ricky I want to speak to to L-Lo." Smiling again as I feel he tears coming. He sighs and hugs me and punches in the code letting the gates open I smile at him sadly and slowly walk up to the long driveway. I reach the door and open it and hear giggles and chuckles. I walk towards the sounds and I walk towards the living room and Angelo on top of Rosaline kissing her neck bringing moans from her mouth as she rubs his chest. I feel the tears coming and I start to laugh they both jump up. ''Please don't let me stop you guys please continue." I laugh and stare at them as Rosaline looks down at her feet. ''Cheri let me explain. "he starts to come towards me but I run back outside I run away from him altogether.