Fifty

Cheri's P.O.V

When they say that you always reunite with the one that loved you the most and you as well I didn't believe them and now look at the situation I'm in. I am still in love till this day with Angelo after everything he did to me and now every fucking time I wake up I see him night and fucking day this is crazy......

Gabriella's P.O.V

I sit in the tub rubbing my little tummy that I'm starting to have its been a month of living In Angelo's house and its been alright me and Anthony don't really talk unless it's about the baby I really don't know where we stand at the moment I still love him....im still in love with him that its crazy.

I jump when I hear the bathroom door and I Anthony he stares at me and lets his eyes roam down my body knowing that I'm watching him. He slowly unbuttons his shirt and looks up at me while he does it and unbuckles his belt to his pants and lets him drop I blush and look away earning a deep chuckle.

He slowly slides in behind me and wraps his arms around me and gently lays me down his chest and sighs he rubs my belly.

"I'm sorry mi amore for everything I did that night I was out of control I thought you planned this I-I didn't mean to talk to that way I did or ignore you mi amore." He rubs his hand up and down the sides of my body I sigh.

"We'll work it out Anthony we always do.....we always do."

Tori's P.O.V

I fall to the bed panting and sweating bullets I grab the sheet and wrap it around my body and turn the ac to my new room on and jump back on the bed next to a sweaty Manuel as he looks up and smirks at me. He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him and I snuggle against him but I guess he had other plans because he slams into me from behind I choke up on a moan.

Looks like were going on for another round...

Aaliyah's P.O.V

I'm just chilling eating like an ogre with my suga lip boo thang. I start to feel Alex kiss up my neck and bite lightly I start to get into it until I hear loud moans next door I then hear Antonio groan and I hear smacking sounds. Alex stops and starts to groan but I tur around kiss him he tries to get into it but all you hear are Antonio's grunts and moans.

"UHH YES BACK THAT SHIT UP PRINCESS." He grunts loudly Alex gags and gets off me and sighs Raine and Antonio have been at this all fucking month.

I grunt and get up and walk out of my room and towards their door and open it and stare at him tapping my foot until I clear my throat and Raine screams and then stops when she sees me. Antonio looks to the side and notices me and starts to smirk I smirk back and bring my weapon from behind my back and raine start shake her head as Antonio pulls his boxers up. I sprint towards them and start swing at the both with the long ruler. Raine yelps and Antonio grunt and hisses.

I stop the torture and stare at them with a glare and shake my head and take a deep breath.

"If Alex and I hear you two one more time I'm going to get momma Cheri and tell her what's going on I'm not fucking playing I can't get any loving with Alex because you guys are killing the mood shut the hell up damn." I flip them both off and storm out their room earning a giggle and a chuckle I let out a breathy laugh as well.

Raine's P.O.V

We all sit down for dinner and I look across the table and see my mother shaking I watch closely and look towards Angelo and he's eating his food with a smirk I decide to be more curious and look under the table and almost faint when I see Angelo's hand between my mom's legs with her dress over his hand. I blink rapidly and start to think my mother's a freak she's acting like...Me and Antonio I shake the images from my brain and eat.

"SO we need to discuss what we are going to do about Derek and how we are going to stop him. "Angelo speaks up and we agree.

"Well I have the flash drive Cheri gave me we could turn it into the police but its risky because he might a few cops on his side especially the FBI ." Ruth joins the conversation and I start to think about Jason and on queue Antonio speaks up.

"Princess you need to contact Jason and see what Leo and him are doing and what they've gotten so far." I nod and start to continue my thought."

"As soon as Jason answers is when we set in the plan and all this will be over. "Angelo states as he looks at my mom.

All we have is hope.....nothing else but faith

Sooooooo I know this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. Will Jason have any info or follow ups? Why hasn't he reached out on his on? Find out on the next chapter Byee 💋Votes?? comments??