Thrity- four

Jason's P.O.V

" you are adopted Raine you and me I know it's a lot to take in but you need to know." I've been looking for her for a very long time.

" I-I don't know what to say your telling me that this woman is my mom no no she isn't my mom is in California!" She yelled pacing back and forth

" I know what you must think you think I'm lying but that's proof mom couldn't take care of us both she had to pick she gave you to a beautiful couple which is the ones you call mom and dad." I said

" Don't even say that like it's wonderful thing you don't even know the half of it my dad or should I say adoptive dad abandoned me and my mom okay he abused her mentally and physically he used call me and say stuff
That made my head messed up."'she yelled crying

" Raine our mom loves you she made sure she knew much about you she has nothing but pictures of you growing up." I said trying to calm her down. She laughed her laugh was bitter.

"If she did love me she would've kept me even if it was going to be a struggle I would never choose between my kids she's a coward." She spat I had to bite my tongue  to not yell at her. I was about to say something but her phone ringing cut me off.
When she looked at she looked pissed off even more.

" I have to go but this isn't over Jason we need to talk." She said wiping her eyes she passed me a paper with her number on it and walked out but I stopped her.

" I'm sorry Raine I really am." I said smiling sadly

" it's okay bye J-Jay Jay." She said smiling and left. This was going to change everything the plan  is going well because of me.

Raine's P.O.V

I can't believe this shit I'm adopted no it can't be I look just like my mom I saw the pregnant pictures. I pissed off and sad at the same time because Antonio decided to call me and tell me to bring my ass here I guess I was gone for four hours.

I pulled up to the house and saw Antonio pacing back and forth like a maniac and then stop and saw me and then stormed over to my car. I quickly locked it and smiled innocently at him.

Antonio's P.O.V

I paced back and forth waiting for Raine to come back from her stupid date. She's been gone for four hours. I'm not jealous or anything.

I saw her pull up and saw her smiling at as I stormed over to her car and tried to pull open the door but she locked and smiled at me all innocent.

"Open the damn door Raine stop playing around." I said pulling on the door handle

" if you break my fucking door handle I'm shove it up your ass I'm not playing." She yelled I smirked at her I love when she's feisty it turns me on.

" Okay princess just meet me back inside the house please." I said and winked at her once I turned my smirk dropped and my frown appeared because of what I'm about to tell her.

Gabriella's P.O.V

I stared at Anthony like he was crazy he really killed the mood in this bubble bath I was trying to get some lovin.

"you seriously are not not talking about Raine and Antonio's problems while in here with me I thought we were about to fuck or make love." I snapped I turned red by The words that came out of my mouth I looked up and Anthony smirk at me.

" well I didn't think that my love would have such a dirty mouth." He chuckled lowly and pushed me back to his chest.

" I want to take you out before I get in your pants gabby and trust me I want to bend you over and fuck you senseless but I want to show you that I want all of you instead of you on my dick." He said chuckling I closed my eyes and just relaxed.

" honestly Antonio I could give a fuck if you and Adriana had sex but it better had not been on the bed I sleep on." I heard Raine yell this is why you don't have sex  with the guy you still love.

" if you and her are together then get the fuck out and don't fucking touch me we're not fuck buddies anymore since you are now in a relationship congratulations your not single anymore." She clapped

" You need to chill out Raine." I heard Antonio chuckle

" I am chill Antonio just don't touch me I'm dead serious." I heard Raine say with her shaky voice oh no here we go

All you hear were shoes and objects being thrown.

" Move it I mean Antonio damn fucking go to another room there's like three or four." She yelled ,this was going to be a long night .

Raine's P.O.V

I took steps back as Antonio kept coming towards me. Like always I bump into a damn wall and he smirks  I'm really not in the mood  to cheat.

" I found out I was adopted!" I yelled making him stop

" And who told you this princess ." He said putting his face in the crook of my neck kissing it

" My brother I guess Jason derento." I said as breathing started to get heavy all of sudden he froze and faced me

" what did he look like did he have hazel  eyes princess." He said with his jaw clenching I nervously nodded then he slammed his hand on the wall followed by string of curse words

" Raine Jason your so called brother is in the mafia with me my mafia we work together he can't possibly be your brother."
He said quietly holding me

" That's not possible in remember him I used to call him jay jay Antonio." I said quietly I remember

" I'll find out what's going on Raine i promise just don't contact him for a little just give me a week." He said kissing my forehead I just nodded I hope this isn't true it can't be.

Soooo a lot of drama in this chapter we got Jason's pov. What plan is Jason talking about? Antonio and Adriana are together? Gabby and Anthony are getting close what about the others? Find out on the next chapter Byee💋