Thirty seven

Antonio's P.O.V

" Ow Ow Ow princess please let go I'm sorry just let g-CAZZIO." Yelling as she grips me by my manhood maybe I shouldn't have tried to distract her.

"Next time you try and distract me by your dirty vulgar words make sure to choose the right time to do it you stupid ass." She whispered gripping a little tighter making me hiss.

" Now this is what we're going to do okay?.....hold on lemme think." Mumbling words while rubbing me making softly moan she stopped and looked down at me with raised eyebrows.

" Why are staring at me like that you caused it rubbing me and shit." Snapping starting to become frustrated but yelped when she jerked and gripped hard making me yell sorry.

"Okay I know what we're gonna do. I'm going meet him where ever he wants while you guys follow close behind while I'm distracting him you guys go and take down the guards as you go okay" she said looking at me intently I began to shake my head no until she gripped it tighter.

" Okay Raine i understand can you let go now." Smiling once she lets go she's done with I'm gonna get her ass.

" Oh no baby boy I'm not stupid your gonna pounce on me once I let go hehe trynna be sneaky huh tony." She said giggling and pulling tighter.

" Now give me the phone so I can contact him the card Jason gave is this mysterious guys number." She said holding her free hand I reached over and got my giving it to her clenching my jaw. She finally let go and ran out of my room and into the bathroom locking it.

Raines P.O.V

I ran my ass into the bathroom locking it just in time thank the lord. I got the card that was in my bra and pulled it out and face timed this monster.

"Well look at this my queen is calling me hello my love." He said uncovering the camera showing me his blue eyes

I couldn't even say anything how can this sex looking god be so evil. Damn he is so sexy. I was cut off by him clearing his throat and smirking.

" U-Uh What do you want from me strange stalker." Stuttering biting my bottom lip oh lord stop Raine.

Chuckling lowly he looked up at me biting his lip and rubbing his jaw he looked down at my chest then back up to my eyes.

" What else would I want my love I want you and only you." Talking lower making a shiver run down my spine I shook the thoughts out of my mind.

" I thought you wanted all of us me and the girls?" I said raising my eyebrows up at him as he smirked

" I changed my mind all I want is you my chocolate goddess and I won't stop till I have you." Looking intently at me as I narrows my eyes at him.

"Let's start off with your name huh?" I said sitting down against the wall looking at him.

" My name is Léo Moreau I'm only thirty years old my love." He said standing up taking his shirt off and getting a dress shirt

Did he really have to do that in front of me?

" Do you like the view Raine." He smirked looking at me I rolled my eyes

" Listen I don't want to be with you I don't even know and to be completely honest I'm already in love with someone and that someone is Antonio." Looking at him waiting for his reply

He clenched his jaw shaking his head bringing the camera closer to him.

" Listen my queen I don't give a fuck who your in love with your mine and I will have you." Hissing and clenching his jaw even tighter.

" how about we settle this somewhere instead of the phone huh léo?" I said starting my plan he looked at for a second then texted me an address

" Meet me there tomorrow night at seven alone and I'll know my love so don't try nothing stupid." Leaning back on his chair I smirked at his stupidity

" And the same goes for you sweetheart." I said leaning in the camera giving him a view I watched as he looked down biting his lips he looked back up at me and I winked and hung up.

Sooo we met the mysterious man his name is léo and he is fine as hell. Is Raine feeling some type of way? Or does she just wanna have fun? Did Antonio hear the whole conversation? Is léo gonna meet her at the address? So sorry for the short chapter. But Find out on the next chapter byee💋