Thirty

There will be sexual content at the end so when you see * that means it's beginning and when it's ended you'll see *** enjoy 💋
(Gabriella's Pov before they left to go to the Hamptons )

Gabriella's P.O.V

Me and Anthony haven't been talking since our argument but I need to talk to him before we leave. I walk to his bedroom door and knock on it.

"Just a second I'm coming." I hear him yell walking towards the door. He opens it and he's just in his boxers with his hair wet he probably just got the shower.

" U-Uh hey can w-we talk please before I leave?" I said looking at him slightly nervous he pushes the door open a little and lets me come in.

"Well what do you wanna talk about gabby." He said putting a black T-shirt on and his jeans.

"W-Well I want to talk about us where do we stand Anthony. I said looking at him in his eyes.

" I already told you how I felt gabby the ball is in your court now. Where do we stand gabby." He said leaning on his dresser.

" I want you Anthony I don't care anymore." I said looking at the view in the window. I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

He turns me around and smashes his lips against mine I immediately respond I've been waiting for this so long. I wrap my hands around his neck and bring him closer to me.

I break the kiss we both breathing hard and I definitely didn't want to stop the kiss but Raine might get impatient. " I have to go when I come back we'll talk more." I said looking at him.

"I'll see you soon gabby." He said leaning on the door and with that I left having the biggest smile on my face.

Raine's P.O.V

Finally we get into the car but someone grabs me back and I crush into their chest. I look up and it's Antonio.

" Antonio I have to go now." I said staring at his chest I don't have time for this.

" look at me Raine please I just wanna talk for ten minutes just ten please." He said softly grabbing my chin making me look at him.

" Fine come on." I said going back into the house and into his room I go all the way to the other side. I see him walking in.

" what do want talk about Antonio." I said looking at him I know he is going to ask me to stay.

" I have to tell you something I know we are taking a break as you said and I was mad and I-I-I cut him off already knowing what he is going to say now.

" I know you slept with it's what you do right Antonio I can't anymore Antonio I'm tired of it do what you want." I said looking at him making sure he knew I was done.

" So this is it Raine why did you tell me that I could've gave you anything you wanted." He said looking frustrated with himself.

" I knew that this Adriana girl would've messed with our relationship I know you guys had history that A you have on your is for her isn't it?" I said looking at him all he did was nod

" we were together I met her in my hometown we killed together and fucked and then she left leaving me with a note saying sorry." He said looking at me.

" well now you guys can solve your issues because she must be in your heart still Antonio. I have to go now ." I said walking past but he grabs me and slams his lips against mine.

I try to fight against him but eventually I give up and kiss him back. Knowing this will be the last time we'll do this because when I come back things will be different.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed and kisses me on the neck and go down slowly all his kisses leave a hot tingly feeling and I can't help but moan.

*

He lifts up my shirt and takes it off showing my light purple lace bra. I slip off his shirt and run my hands down his chest to his abs.

He un buckles my jeans and slides them off showing my lace panties. I try and unbuckle his jeans but my hands keep trembling so he takes them and kisses my stomach and brings my panties down with his teeth I kick them off once they reach my ankles.

I straddle him and put him inside me. I groan as he stretches me with his size. "Raine the condom we forgo- uhh fuck". I cut him off as I slowly grind myself up and down on him. He grips my hips and digs his fingers in me I moan as the pain and pleasure mix together.

He rolls us over and takes charge and pounds into me fast as hell I dig my nails into his back." Fuck princess." He hisses I rolls us back over and straddle him and slam into him and repeat it again I watch as his eyes roll back and his head falls onto the pillow I rotate my hips and moan loudly.

" Tony I'm g-gonna ahhhhh." I couldn't finish my sentence as mine and Antonio's orgasm comes and I'm completely come undone. I roll off him and put my clothes on.

***

" That was longer than ten minutes Antonio." I say shaking my head and put my shirt back on and then my pants.

I turn around and see him putting his shirt back on and he looks back at me and I roll my eyes and go into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror my hair saying I just got fucked and the hickies.

" I think they suit you princess I like them." He said chuckling I nudge him.

" this was a mistake we're still over Antonio I mean it this was just a slip up." I said picking my phone and looking back at him he just smirks.

" Okay Raine it was just a slip up have fun on your trip." He said smirking and walking up to me kissing me slowly I kiss him back and then break the kiss.

" Opps that was another slip up my bad." He said chuckling I laugh lightly then stop and narrow my eyes at him." goodbye Antonio." I said as I walked up.

I walked outside and got into the car and I smile innocently at the girls.
They all narrow their eyes at me.

"Ten minutes huh more like thirty minutes shit that was no fucking quickie." Aaliyah said shaking her head

" it was a one more kiss and one more have sex thing slip up we're done." I said rambling and buckled my seat belt. They just shook their heads.

" Hamptons here we comeeee bitches." I yell and they all laugh this should be a good trip.

Sooo gabby and Anthony are good terms and now. Where will this lead them? Was it just a slip up with Raine and Antonio? How will their trip go? Will the boys intervene in the girls trip? Find out on the next chapter Byee💋