Forty- four

Raines P.O.V

"Really nigga y'all had to shout huh now all of them know lord please help me." Gabby groans and starts mumbling shit to her self.

" Uhh yea we're all gonna just get in the car and go home and let Anthony and gabby talk it out alone okay ? okay great." Pushing them back in the car.

We all sat in an awkward silence I look up and Antonio glaring at me and man if looks can kill. I send a glare back and hardens his glare I flip him off and watch him closely as he is about to explode. I look up and again and see him mouth " your getting punished" I raise my eyebrow up at him and roll my eyes flipping him off again.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Sooooooo......." Shut up Aaliyah" they all yell well damn just trying break the silence I huff and raise my hands up in surrender.

I look at Alex and he knocked out this nigga I outta slap him. I find the champagne bucket that's now cold water from the ice and splash him till he's drowning he jolts up gasping I laugh at him and look around and see everyone glaring I flip them all off and stare out the window. 

Gabriella's P.O.V

We finally reach the house and I run out and run upstairs attempting to get away from Anthony but he hot on my tail.

" Show me the damn test Gabriella right now." Calmly asking but I shake my head no he chuckles darkly and rubs his chin.

" I fucking said show me the damn test right fucking now!" He raises his voice and I'm pretty sure the whole house heard I flinch and run to the bathroom and grab the test and rushing to give it to him.

He snatches it and looks at then he huff and snaps it in half clenching his jaw. He shakes his head and walks out quickly I feel the tears build up but then he come back with six pregnancy tests.

" Tour gonna take all of these and your gonna do it fast and I'm not playing around Gabriella." Throwing them on I grab them and rush to the bathroom to start.

.......

Twenty minutes later I call him in and he yanks the door open with a hard expression he looks at them and sighs when there all positive.

" Fucking hell Gabriella I fucking told you about the fucking condom but no it's okay right but it's not." Shaking his head looking at me

" What the fuck is so bad about me being pregant I know your in the mafia so that's fine i can raise on my own I don't need your fucking help you stay on your side of the house and I'll stay on my side so just fuck off." Standing my ground if he thought I was leaving that's another thing.