Chapter seventeen

(Heads up the story is going to start
When Aaliyah is thrown over Alex's shoulder.💋)

Aaliyah P.O.V

This nigga did just throw me over he shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I just out my elbow on his back just chilling staring at all the doors passing by knowing when we get to his room I'm gonna get his ass.

"Your awfully quiet there Lee Lee" he said with a low chuckle." Just you wait Alex just you wait" I said acting innocent knowing I'm gonna beat his ass. He put the key card in and threw me on the bed.... The fuck oh I'm gonna get his ass.i stood up charging towards him.

"Who the hell do you think you are thro- I was cut off by him pushing me against the door.....Awww damnnnnn just as I was gonna get angry he does this shit damn." Now now Aaliyah who do you think your talking to like that hmm" he said planting kisses down my neck shit.

Natasha P.O.V

Now why and the hell did Raine open the damn fire knowing these crazy men where gonna find us and now look at the pickle where in." I swear Raine sometimes you act stupid as hell" I said as Manuel threw me over his shoulder chuckling.

"It's not my fault I'm still a little tipsy from last night my love!" She shouted as Manuel started to walk out the door." Mi amor I know your upset with me but just let me explain" he said as he was walking towards his room with me over his shoulder.

"I wasn't mad I was devastated with him he killed someone without thinking twice how could he do that to someone it doesn't matter what they did no one deserved to die like that-I was cut off by him " I'm in the Mafia Natasha for Christ sakes what do you think guys like me do we KILL without hesitation" he yelled I'm guessing I wasn't thinking that.

"I'm in the Mafia me and the guys you and the girls have to get that through your heads" he said putting me down." You expect me to just be okay with it oh Manuel it's okay go head and blow his brains out hurry dinner is almost ready" I said sarcastically.

I was so angry I slapped him he looked shocked but then in a second I was on my back on the bed.

"What did I tell you about hitting me mi amor" he said pinning my arms above my head." Hmmm let me think I don't you told me about that Manuel"I said trying break free from his grasp but he didn't budge no no not one bit instead he kissed my jaw and then my neck and he looked at me and kissed me with so much emotion.

"Kiss me back mi amor please" he whispered against my lips I couldn't help it I kissed him back. I'm falling in love with a murder who is in the Mafia oh god what's wrong with me.

Raine P.O.V

"Don't even think about it Antonio" I said backing up into the wall as he kept walking towards me.

"I'm not forgiving you first you kill someone second you were in the kitchen making out with Victoria really!" I yelled at him pushing him in his chest." Were not together Raine so it doesn't matter who I kiss and I don't care I'm in Mafia I RUN the Mafia Raine Victoria is okay with that" he said looking at me intently.

"Victoria is okay with anything as long as you give her money and what she wants. Me I don't care about that stuff I care about you and what you did you killed that man without hesitation" I said crying and yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL DO EXPECT RAINE ITS WHAT I DO I CANT CHANGE IT." He yelled." You can change it you and the guys stop the killing just stop it" I said almost whispering I couldn't take it anymore I was tired of the fighting I loved him and I knew I wouldn't care what he did as long as he was mine but I just can't get the Mafia thing out of my head.

"Princess just accept it please I don't want fight anymore" he said wrapping his hands around my hips swaying as back and forth.

"What about you and Victoria" I said I really wanted to be with him but he keeps messing around with that heffa." I don't need her I don't want her I want you Raine I need you" he said kissing my neck oh crap that did it right there damn." I can't Antonio your in the Mafia" I whispered " Raine please just give it a chance please" he said and before I can even say anything he smashes his lips against mine I don't kiss back so he bites my bottom lip." Kiss me Raine" he said with his sexy accent oh lorde I kissed him back with so much passion. " I love you" he said against my lips. Oh my god he loves me he loves me!!" I love you too Antonio" I kissed him.i was starting to fall for this man I just hope I'm not making a mistake.

Wellll it looks like their all back together Raine and Antonio love each other oh my gosh yasss what's gonna happen with all the couples? Are the girls gonna let go the Mafia thing? What does Raine mean by hoping she's not making a mistake? Should I make some chapters steamy? Find out on the next chapter. Byee💋