Forty-three

Anthony's P.O.V

"Okay can you tell me why our dresses look alike please before I slap the shit out of you." I looked at Raine amused she's still herself and she doesn't have a clue on what's Happening at this ball.

" So you can reach your weapons more easily and faster." Raising my hands up in surrender

"Gabby your dress can fit all your small knives and you will have a strap on the leg that's covered." Smirking at her while her face turns beet red.

"All of your dresses do the same but Raine yours has a tracker on it just in case Léo try's to have one of his men take you." Pointing at strap of her dress.

" You each will have bullet proof get on that will fit under your dress without noticing but don't go messing with it once we put it on you." I watch as all of them nod and Alex his stupid ass.

" The ball is in four hours we will get ready at six since it starts at eight so leave me alone I will be sleeping." I turn around but then go and take gabby with me

" Your coming with me I want to cuddle." Blushing slightly as she pinches my cheeks I swat her hand away and throw her on my shoulder and running up the stairs.

An hour later

Aaliyah's P.O.V

Since I'm the only one who knows how to do makeup and beat that face up I'm doing al of the girls makeup and hair.

" Who would've thought that we would've been here getting ready to murder men or Léo." With her eyes closed sighing deeply

" Look kid we all have to make sacrifices for our best friend and if you get scared just stay by Manuel tori it'll be okay." Trying to reassure her.

" I'm not gonna get scared but after all of this what's going happen." Looking into my eyes I smiled

" I don't know tori I can't tell the future but what I do know is that you look beautiful tonight and we are gonna make the most of it." Smiling at her I turn her around to show my masterpiece.

" omg I look bomb as hell thank you  bestie

" omg I look bomb as hell thank you bestie." She jolts up and kiss me all over I laugh and push her away.

" Remember when it's time take off your dress so it'll be easier." Looking at her turning serious we can't mess this up.

"Okay I'll remember love you." She smiles at me and I shoo her way laughing.

" Get in here Gabs!" Yelling from the bathroom

" So you ready for tonight." Asking her as I contour her face she looks up and smirks

" Even though i don't want to kill anyone I'm helping it my best friends and Anthony the ones I love deeply and I get to use my knives." She laughs and I join with her.