Chapter fourteen

( their outfits for going shopping)⬆️

Raine P.O.V

Me and the girls were planning on going to the mall to go shopping just because and I wanted to avoid Antonio as much as possible because of what happened last night.

"Princess where are you going" Antonio said as he was leaning on the door looking sexy.... Wait no Raine your supposed to be trying to avoid him and get dressed fast guess I didn't go to fast.

"Umm I going shopping with the girls I said getting up passing him but he grabbed my arm.

"princess why are you avoiding me if it's about-he was cut off by his phone ringing as he looked to see who it was I saw her name Victoria ugh.

"I'm gonna let you answer your girlfriend goodbye Antonio" i said as I yanked my arm away from him and walked away you wanna know the part I'm pissed off about he answered her call ugh whatever.

Aaliyah P.O.V

The girls and I are going to go shopping and that was a  relief because I still haven't see Alex since last night so I wanted to get dressed quickly dressed.

As I was rushing out of my bedroom door I crash into something hard no Someone." Lee Lee where are you going?" he said damn I was trying to leave without bumping into him." I going shopping with the girls" I said and rushed out before he could grab me.

Ashley P.O.V

I was going to Anthony's room to tell him where I was going and without knocking I felt my heart just got broken into a million pieces when I saw him naked in the bed with Sofia or April which ever I don't fucking care.

They both looked up me and she was smirking while Anthony was looking shocked." Sorry to interrupt please continue on I'm leaving" I said calmly trying to hold my tears in I turned around but anger flooded through me when I heard her laughing I reached in my bag and grabbed a small pocketknife and i threw it straight at her and it went inside the wall by her eye.

"That was a warning I missed on purpose to give you a message now  carry on" I said through gritted teeth I looked up and saw Anthony smirking so I threw another at him and sliced his arm as the life went through the wall.

"Don't fuck with me Anthony know have a nice day" I said with an evil smile as he looked like he wanted to punish me I walked out and slammed the door satisfied at what I did. But I still was. On the verge of tears I.... Loved him or so I thought.

Natasha P.O.V

I quickly got dressed and went over to Manuel's room before opening the  door I heard  laughing. 

he was on the phone with someone." Babe you can't handle all of this you'll barely be able to finish  round two you won't be able to last three rounds" he said while laughing I gasped when I my phone ranged he stop talking and next thing I know the door swings open with a shocked Manuel.

"Don't worry I was just leaving I said and ran as fast I could down the stairs." Mi amor it's not what it sounded  like" he yelled from the balcony." It's exactly what sounded like Manuel but do you"I yelled me being the sensitive person I am I started crying." I can't believe I was staring to love yo-" I stopped before any other words came out I looked up and saw him coming I immediately left out the and in the car with the rest of the girls I saw him banging on the door.