Chapter twenty

Raine P.O.V

Ever since I've been going back to work I have been stress free I just love my job so much although I have some dumb bimbos come every now and then almost making me slap the taste out of their mouths ugh they just erk me.

"Hello Raine"  Fransisco said he is so fine he's new to this hospital he's a. Pediatrics Doctor so of course he love kids.

"Hi Fransisco what are you doing up here?" I said I hope he's going ask me out because I will gladly say yes.

"Well I just wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me tonight." He said nervously." Yes I would love to go to dinner with you." I said my mouth was sore from cheesing so hard I need to calm down.

"Really great I'll pick you up at eight can I have your address and uh your number." He said I giggled and gave him my information." See you soon Dr. Moore." He said with a wink oh so sexy." See you soon Dr. Pizzaro ." And with that he left I looked at the clock and saw that it was already time to go home so I got my stuff and went home.

Ashley P.O.V

" what do you mean you have date Raine are you crazy what will happen when Antonio finds out." I said i can't believe she's going on date with that sexy Doctor.

"Raine we'll talk about this when you get home you better hope he doesn't find out bye." If he finds out I'm not so sure the hot doctor will live.

"Ashley what do you mean when Antonio finds out find out what huh?" He said behind him I slowly turn around and see him leaning on the kitchen door oh god.

"Uh-I have no idea what your talking about Antonio your hearing things." I said and chuckled nervously backing away.

"Why are backing away Ashley just tell me." He said stalking towards me oh lord I have to distract him sorry Antonio.

I grab the kitchen knife holder and start throwing them real hard he cached three of them but I kept going so he started dodging them I made sure I wasn't going hit but I made it look like that.

"WHAT ARE DOING ASHLEY STOP." He yelled " I'm really sorry Antonio but I gotta stall you some way." I said and just then the door opened thank god she's finally here.

"What's going one here Ashley are you playing a knife game with Antonio hehehe." she laughed I'm gonna kill her.

"No I stalled him for you cause he heard our conversation so it's your turn to now tell him." I said and her laughing seized and she bolted upstairs with Antonio on her tail dang.

Raines P.O.V

I ran upstairs quickly after she said I was not going to tell him about my date damn it I was about to slam my door but it was too late.

"Tell me Raine what was Ashley talking about." He said stalking towards me but I wasn't scared so I went to my dresser and sat my phone and took my jacket off.

"None of your business Antonio now get out." I said hoping he would listen and just as he was about to turn I got a text shit.

Cisco💋❤️😉: can't wait wait for our date see you at 8 x.

Damn I tried to grab quickly but he beat me to it." So your going on a date with this Fransisco I see." He said through gritted teeth.

"yes I am because I'm grown and I do what I want and it's none of your business." I said calmly I turn back around and get my out fit ready.

"No your not going your mine and only mine." He said stalking towards picking me up and pushing me to the wall.

"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing what are a damn caveman!" I yelled hitting his shoulder do to our position.

"Your mine Raine and only mine your not going on that date." He said whispering in my ear then leaving kisses down my neck.

"don't go on the date please." He said kissing my jaw.

"I'm going on this date I'm moving on Antonio you should to date a girl who will open her legs wide open for you because I won't and get a girl who doesn't care if you kill others because I care and you don't want me to and to top that we are strictly friends I'm done with the bull- I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine the hell he started kissing me but I didn't kiss him back.

"Kiss me back Raine." He said I shook my head he groaned and bit my bottom lip the hell." Kiss me back please Raine." He said ugh I finally gave in the kiss was so passionate and rough I felt sparks but then I came back to reality I pushed him off me so I can get on my feet.

"Get out Antonio I need to get ready." No your not going tell me you felt something in that kiss please Raine." He said grabbing me by the waist behind I did feel something but I just can't anymore.

"I did Antonio but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna be with you. You hurt me to many times and I know you'll do it again." I said and I got out of his hold and walked to the bathroom and locked the door and got in the shower. I hope he doesn't ruin this date.

Heyyyyy so what do think? Is Antonio gonna follow them? Or is he gonna have fun as well? Is there gonna be a love triangle? Find out on the next chapter...Byee 💋