Chapter nine

Natasha P.O.V
After Raine left Antonio was hot on her trial I don't know why Raine is acting like this they obviously like each other she just needs to stop going to the past and using it as her excuse I love her but it's true.

"my love what are you thinking about" Manuel said I looked at him and rolled my eyes what can I say I like to play hard to get I know he's a player just like the rest of his friends and if he thinks he can get in my pants he can forget about it just because I think he's fine as hell doesn't mean anything.

"I'm think you need to get out of personal space" I said as I push him away but he doesn't budge instead he pulls me toward the dance floor and starts dancing from behind me as he places his hands on my hips I gasp because of the Sparks the went through my body but I ignored it and continued grinding and dancing with him.

"I know you fell it my love the attraction we have for each other. Your mine don't forget it my love me and you-" he was cut off by his phone vibrating he takes it and goes outside pulling me with him.

"cosa è in su antonio sì bene Porterò i ragazzi e le sue amiche si sa che dovremo farli noi vivono sarà pericoloso per loro"(whats up antonio yea okay i'll bring the guys and her friends you know we'll have to make them live us it'll be dangerous for them)I couldn't really understand what he was saying I understood the live and dangerous.

He hung up the phone and looked at me like he was nervous to tell me something.

"mi amor estoy en la mafia itlian Por favor, no se hizo usted y sus amigos tiene que vivir con nosotros en casa de su Anotonio peligroso para que pueda vivir por sí mismo ahora entiende usted?"he said in Spanish this time I was shocked that he said he was in the Mafia with the guys and me and the girls are forced to live with I was beyond mad and I did the last thing I would ever do to Manuel I slapped him hard my hand stinging really bad he looked at me with shock and anger next thing I know I'm slammed against the car door with my back on it.

"escucho el amor de su suerte o su mina más en lo que wouldve Tomé aquí No me golpeó de nuevo el amor"(listen love your lucky your mine or else i wouldve took you right here dont hit me again love) I looked at him in shock I know this perra did not talk to me like that. I nodded my head so he'll think I understand but one think he doesn't know is that the girls and us took a defensive class once he let go of me I drop kicked him and he fell with a grunt I put him in a chokehold and grabbed his hair hard.

"perra si alguna vez me habla así de nuevo tomaré aquí mismo y no de una manera sexual voy a robarte la garganta!"(bitch if you ever talk to me like that again i will take you right here and not in a sexual way i'll rip you throat out) I said through gritted teeth he was shocked and amused and then he laughed.

"okay my love I understand I'm sorry let me go now" he said calmly I let him go and that was a big mistake he now straddled me and I was so shocked until I felt a pair of soft lips on mine he kissed me with passion and hunger I felt the Sparks again I kissed him back just as much as soon as the kiss was getting heated he pulled back i almost whimpered and pull him back almost though.

"go get your friends so we can get going love" he said with his husky voice it was so sexy. I was falling hard for this man too fast but I don't care all I cared was if he felt the same way.

"Don't worry love I feel the same way"He said he helped me up and kissed me one last time and we went inside to get out friends I realized that this was just the beginning.

Raine P.O.V

"Wake up Raine we're here"
He said with an emotionless face I realized he didn't call me princess I guess he was mad at our argument an hour ago but I should be the one mad what the hell.