Forty-Six

Anthony's P.O.V

I'm freaking outright now just to go pick up Gabby's mother just hope she isn't judgmental and hopefully she doesn't know I'm in the mafia or else I'm in for it and I don't even now her.

I walk to the area she might be coming out of since she's from California I scan around and see a lady with greyhair and her shades on with her suitcase staring directly at me even though I can't see her eyes I walk up to with a forced smile.

" Hi ma'm I'm Anthony Gabby's boyfriend nice to meet you." I reach to shake her hand but she keeps her arms crossed and mubmles something in Spanish.

"Just get my bags and show me were the car is at I want to have a talk with you and I don't think you want everyone to hear now lead the way." she points to suitcases and walks but then stips and wwaits for me  I grab her bags and lead the way to the car and put her bags in and she waits for me to open her car door and then gets in.

"So your in the mafia huh and you find my daughter and take her to your place and give her whatb you call love huh I know what you do I know how you men are so tell me this your mad at my daughter for getting pregnant and now you want her to get rid off it right." she asks  and I clear my throat neverously and nod my head yes and she laughs as she digs in her bag and grabs a cigeratte and lights it up.

" Let me tell you this son you will not force my daughter to do anything or I will speak to your father and mother they know me very well." at that comment Ipull the car over and turn to her and I clench my jaw.

"What do you mean my father and mother know who  you are very well who are." she laughs and inhales more smoke.

"Anthony darling it hurts that you dont't remember me does Ruth ring a bell in that brain of yours or maybe Ruthie does." my eyes go wide as I look at she raises her arm and mover sleeve up and shows me a familiar scar.

Flashback....

"Anthony we have have to go come on wehave to leave I have to protect you I promised your mother  and father we have to go I'm sorry my child  but we have to keep going their coming."

''But Ruthie what about my daddy and mommy the bad guys are going to get  them ruthie we can't leave him.''  I tug my arm from her grasp and run back towards the living room and  see the men on my father and mother  fighting them off but they keep coming.

I hear gushots from behind and then someone grabs me by the neck  and I hear ruthie and  my dad scream my name.

"Give me what I want julio and i'll let your son and  live just give me what  iwant.''  I feel a pain on my arm and I scream as he cuts deeper and hear my own mother laugh and then I see ruthie run towards me and grabs me from the man but he stabs her aswell on the armand then I hear a gunshot and the man falls  ruhtie gives me back to my dad and whispers something to him and kisss me on the cheek I see tears running down her face and she turns and leaves while my mom screams her name to come back I get out of her grasp and run towards her and grab her leg.

" why do you have to leave ruthie please don't leave me  please." I strart cry and she picks me up and kisses me on the cheek

" I promise that I will always watch you from afar make sure your safe but as long as i'm here bad people will come and hurt you I promise you'll see me again Anthony  protect your mommy just like your father ."she kisses me once again and leaves putting on the black hoodie blending into the darkness.

End of Flashback..,,,,,

"Why are you here Ruth and if you knew it was me who was with your daughter why didn't you contact me." I galred at her and started driving again.

"If you din't know I'm here to see my daughter and I didn't know I was curious if it was you but I didn't want to think that it would be you." I shook my head and sighed

"Did you tell your own daughter that your a killer almost like the boogyman huh no you fucking didn't instead you want to  make me the bad guy when you killed with my mother and father for a sport ." rasing my voice she sighed

" You know very well I didn't kill people unless they desrvered it and I don't kill people anymore I left that life style the night I left your house Anthony and I watched you from afar until I heard you were sworn into the mafia and i knew you didn't need to watched anymore so I stopped watching you I made sure I taught my daughter right from wrong so don't fucking judge me." she yelled and I clenched my hands on the wheel.

We arrived to the house and I grabbed her bags and unlocked the door and saw everyone in the living room in the corner of my eye. Ruth  came in and stopped when she saw Alex ,Manuel, and Antonio she gasped and looked at me crazy I smirked I looked at the guys and they looked like the saw a ghost I shook my head at them and the nodded.

Hi mommy." I saw gabby standing by the stairs and ruth walked to gabby and then started running towards her I saw gabby run upstairs screaming sorry and then ruth caught  up to her and slammed the door I guess she still get ass whopings. I turned and saw the guys looking at me crazy.

"Explain Now."

Sooooo it looks like the guys know Ruth and especially Anthony. Will Ruth tell Gabby what she did back in the day? Or will she keep it hidden? Will Anthony tell Gabby? What about the guys how do they know Ruth? Why did Ruth mean by bad people who were they? Are they coming back? Find out on the next chapter Byee💋