UDATE UPDATE

hHey you guys I am so soorryyyy I haven't updated I've been busy and its any excuse I know and there aren't any excuses to why I didn't update some may say it's a writer's block I feel like my story was kind of shitty but when I checked my page I had 300 notifications and too be complete honest I was very surprised and shocked so I sat there and read every single comment no lies complete honestly. Like tame112blood I loved how she/he responded to the chapter or what was going on their comments were funny this person made me laugh made me feel happy that they like or love my book or Like lol their name is Lit but their name is NastyBobB I loved their comments as well freaking hilarious and yes #shortgang all the way nasty bobB. There are SOOO much more I love the continuous readers that like each chapter that comment on most of them I love it all it makes me want to continue writing not just this book but many more and I have a lot of ideas. Guys there aren't any excuses to say or explain why I have not updated but just admitting I was lazy asf and I apologized I'm stepping up my game all the way and to fulfil my promise there will be a chapter posted either tonight or tomorrow that's a promise.

Have a good night or good afternoon guys I love you!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️