Twenty-nine

Tori's P.O.V

"Honestly Raine I think you should just take break away from Antonio for a while we could go on a trip."This Adriana girl looks like she might be staying a while and I know shits going to go down.

" Yea maybe I look for tickets so how was your date give the details and I mean all of them." She said wiggling her eyebrows .

" well we went to this fancy restaurant and manny was being such a gentlemen and then we went dancing but it was interrupted with that damn mafia business so one of the bodyguards took me shopping while Manuel went back to help." I said looking at her to see how she's gonna react.

" And you aren't mad or scared about what happened you just went shopping." She said looking at her ice cream. I shook my head no.

" I went to the bar and got pissy drunk. What the hell is wrong with me tori why do I always do this." She said as tears slowly ran down her face she looks like she hasn't slept in days she has bags under her eyes and her hands slightly tremble she looks a mess.

I don't know why Antonio hasn't done anything to help her it breaks my heart and their relationship isn't healthy.

" How about you do this every time you want to drink take a picture or write a poem. We are going to go the Hamptons in a few weeks just a girls trip your gonna relax get better and we'll stay there until you get better how's that sound." I already made the plans so she doesn't have a damn choice anyway.

" That sounds nice I do need a break from everything." She said smiling weakly it's a start I need my Raine to come back smiling and maybe have a man candy there.

Raines P.O.V

"Maybe we should take a break Antonio I need a break I can't be in a relationship." I need to fix myself and hopefully this trip will help because if it doesn't I'm going home.

" What do you mean we need a break Raine you look perfectly fine to me." He said sighing like he was annoyed just tapping and typing on his phone.

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself I have black bags under my eyes I can't even go to work right not because my hands are shaking. I don't look like I'm fine I look unhealthy.

I know that he won't listen to me I get my bags form the closet and start putting all my bathroom supplies that I need for the trip and then start putting half of my closet into the suitcases.

" Raine where the fuck do you think your going huh." He said blocking the door I don't have time for this. Breathe in breathe out Raine it's okay.

" I already told you we need a break I need a break Antonio I'm going on this trip whether you like it or not." I said mentally giving myself a pat on the back for standing up.

"And I said your not do you understand you think your going to go on this little trip and get better no only I can make you better." He spat walking towards me what's wrong with him.

" antonio lasciarla da sola non essere come questo cazzo." Alex said thank god he came in time I quickly grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

" Raine where are you going the trips not until Friday it's Monday." Gabby said.

" I'm gonna go to a hotel until Friday and I'll meet you guys at the airport I just need some time to myself." I said trying not to fall out in a sob. I said my goodbyes to everyone except Antonio and got into my car as I pulled out I saw Adriana pull in and I saw Antonio at the window staring at me.

An hour later

I arrive at my hotel room and
Don't even bother taking my clothes because I'll only be here for a few days. I decide to go to this little restaurant down stairs and get something to eat.

As I get down there I see they have a little bar. One glass won't hurt I'm only gonna get one glass just one.

" Can I have a glass of white wine please anyone is fine." I said smiling weakly.

" You like your not suppose to be here." I heard a deep voice I turn to the side and saw where the voice came from and must I say he was handsome.

" And why would you think that stranger." I said swirling my wine in its glass.

" Well for starters your hands are slightly trembling and your eyes are bloodshot red." He said turning to me I looked into his hazel eyes.

" Well you don't know me I'm just tired and I'm only having one glass." I said I start to take a swig but I put it down causing a low chuckle from the stranger.

"Look one glass we'll turn into two and the next thing you know your passed out on the floor just take my advice and don't drink it." He said I turn to say something but he's already leaving.

I go take a seat at a table listening to the mysterious stranger and order a steak and baked potatoes with sautéed vegetables and a glass of water.

Skipping to Friday

" I'm on the way there right now guys chill." I said on the phone and then hung up. Since we're going to the Hamptons since the boys didn't want us to be so far away.

I made it back to the house since the girls wanted me to ride with them I unlock the door and see their suitcases but not them.

" Hey Raine right." I turn to see where the voice came from and I see Adriana....of course she's here.

" Yea just waiting for the girls to come down so we can go." I said smiling she just smiled back

" Alright we are ready to go!" Tori screamed running down the stairs almost falling. It's to time to have fun and relax.

Soooo Raine and Antonio are taking a break as they call it. Why is Adriana there? And who was that mysterious stranger? Is tori and Manuel doing okay? What about the others? Find out on the next chapter Byee💋