Fifty-six

Antonio's P.O.V

Every time I look at her I fall in love all over again I've killed for her I've showed my feelings to her, I've begged for her, I will do anything for this woman and it's crazy because if someone told me I would fall in love with a woman or be pussy whipped by her I'd laugh then shoot them in the fucking face... okay maybe not the shooting part I'm not that ruthless but I just can't believe it. I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman I am in love with her and I'll say it every chance I get because I'm fucking lucky.

"Hey bitch get, your ass up and help clean his room I'm not a damn maid." She yelled at me Ooh she better be fucking lucky I let her talk to me like that.

"Hey princess don't, call me a bitch you weren't calling me that last night so shut up." I smirked when I saw her turn around limping to the closet I snickered and she threw a shirt at me to put on.

"You want to laugh but you were moaning my name and I wasn't even on my knees better yet I was barely rubbing your chest so shut up." She smirked probably seeing my cheeks turn red

"My chest is sensitive it felt good just shut up and let's clean this damn room" I quickly changing the subject she drives me crazy but I love it.

Alex's P.O.V

I lay my head on her chest and rub her legs as we lay in the bed watching old plays laughing at how the actors and actresses mess up on their lines. I look at her as she runs her hand through my hair and smile I love her so much and I can't believe it because I honestly a fuck boy and I had no shame I was a cocky son of a bitch and I still am but I'm her cocky bastard only hers. I want to marry her so bad but she's not ready I could but to be honest I not ready either but Raine and Antonio are ready you could tell but I am not going to say shit they need to figure it out.

"Babe I'm hungry and thirsty" she looks at me with puppy eyes and I smirk.

"Well your dinner is in my pants all you have to do is pull them down baby." I smirk and she blushes but then she slaps me and yanks my hair so that my head is bent I feel her other hand reach slowly down my pant and she smirks she comes back up and purposely brushes against me and then gets my wallet laughing at my reaction.

"Damn your right the dinner is in here this wallet lets go get some fucking food my cocky bastard." She smirks and puts on a shirt and sweat pants man I'm pussy whipped.

Raine's P.O.V

I look at my father from across the table as I look back at mother who are both playing a card game laughing like everything is good which it is I know but how does one easily play a game with one who tried to kill their own daughter but oh he wasn't going to ever do that he says. Maybe I should stop thinking negative all the time it's not healthy for me and it causes problems for other people who don't want or need them. I should leave for a while, I look at Antonio who's on his phone my eyes start to water with the things that are running through my head.

I get up and walk through the kitchen looking for something to take the ease I spot the bourbon in the cabinet in the corner I quickly grab it and get a glass and pour me a little and down it and pour another one and another one and three more.

"Princess don't you think that's enough you've had enough." I look up to see Antonio reaching for the bottle put I move it out of his reach and shake my head at him.

"Please not right now Antonio I am not in the mood let me drink in peace please." I look at him trying to keep my tears inside I move towards the stairs with him behind me he shuts our room door and closes the curtains.

"Princess tell me what's wrong you can't always go to drinking like its going to help you feel better it's not it's going to make you lose the ones that love you like me." I stare at him crazy trying to think over about what he just said.

"So, your saying that if I continue to drink and shit you'll leave that's what you're saying right Antonio?" he stares at me and gets off the bed and heads towards the window and puts his head against the window and takes loud breath in.

"Raine I am not going to be with a drunk I won't I'm not going to sit here and watch you waste your life watch you get drunk to the point where you'll piss yourself or get cancer or shit like that you think I'm going to do that you're wrong very wrong." He stares at me with an intimidating look that makes me gulp and let out a shaky breath.

"I thought that you would fight for me you say that you love me that you're in love with me but you are going to leave because of the one decision that I make fucking shit is that Antonio?" I feel my eyes start to water as he doesn't respond and just shakes his head.

"I would do anything for you Raine but when you start doing stuff like this how the fuck am I supposed to be there for you when you don't let me the fuck in, you don't want fucking help!" he yells as bangs his fist at the wall making it crack he sighs.

"I'm not going to be with someone who lets alcohol control their life I don't give a fuck if you drink one night you what it does to you it makes you not want to stop so you drink the whole fucking bottle Raine." I shake my head and wipe my tears off my face.

"I don't say anything to you about your fucking killing sprees or that you're in a gang what I want a kid huh? And I can't have one because they could get kidnapped for leverage because all you care about is your mafia and guns and shit." He stares at me with a deadly look and starts to walk towards me I scoot back into the bed but he drags me to him so that we are faced to face.

"I promised you that I would protect you with my life that I would do anything to protect what makes you think I wouldn't do the same for my child Raine If not fucking more don't ever say that shit again or you'll regret it I'm serious." I gulp and try to move from but he keeps me in place still staring at me.

"You better fix yourself and try working out your problems with me your man or else I am going to send you to rehab and you won't come back until I feel like you are better I am not going to be with a drunk and I don't want my future wife to be a fucking drunk." My tears start to fall again at the cruel words he says to me. He walks away and grabs something from his drawer and pulls out a velvet box and throws it at me.

SOOOO it's been two months and a half I'm sorry guys I really am so here's my promised chapter. So, everyone looks like their content with each other but why is raine going back to her drinking ways? will she try to sober up and fix herself and start using her words. What's in the velvet box that Antonio threw at her? Why was Antonio so cruel towards Raine? Find out on the next chapter I love you guys goodnight.