Chapter Two: Airplane

Hey guys I hope that you like this chapter and that you are enjoying the book so far.

Ash's POV:

Right now I'm in the airplane. It has been an hour since we went into the air. Ashton is besides fast asleep.

I forgot to tell you I'm going to Florence, Italy. I was in Chile before. Hopefully he won't think that Italy is one of the places that I would go to hide.

I look at Ashton and I feel sad that he may never have a father. Cause is biological father doesn't even care for him.

But the good thing is that I didn't give my son his father surname. I'm think of telling my son what happen with me and his biological father when he is older but not right now.

I see Ashton start to move and then his eyes open. I take him in my arms. Ashton is looking at me with his eyes that look just like mine.

Smiling at Ashton a give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Um... Miss" said a flight attendant.

I look at the flight attendant and smile at her.

"Yes" I asked her.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink" asked the flight attendant.

Hmm... I think I will take something to eat and drink since I don't know when I'll eat again.

"Yes. Can you please tell me what you have" I ask the flight attendant.

She takes out what I think is the menu and starts telling me what they have.

"We have: salads, fries and sandwiches" said the flight attendant.

Hmm... I feel like eating sandwiches.

"I'll have three sandwiches. Oh do you have something to drink" I said asked the flight attendant.

"Yes. We have: water bottles, orange juice and apple juice" said the flight attendant.

"Well... I'll have three water bottles" I said to her.

"Okay so it would be three sandwiches and three water bottles" said the flight attendant.

"Yes" I said to her.

"I'll go get them for you" said the flight attendant and left.

I looked at Ashton that was in my arms and I felt happy cause I had managed to escape from that place.

We still have to wait 8 hours until we get out of this plane. At least I know I'm far away from the Mafia Limitations.

"Here are the things you ask for" said the flight attendant snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh thank you" I said to her and grabbed the things.

I put Ashton on the seat while I ate one of the sandwiches and drank one of the water bottles. The other two sandwiches and water bottles I put them in my backpack.

After I finished eating I took Ashton in my arms I kept looking at him. I can't believe that, that man had gotten me pregnant!

Yes I love Ashton with all my heart and I would do anything for him and his well being but I wasn't ready to become a mom at this age. I'm only nineteen for crying out loud!

Ashton was asleep in my arms so I decided that I should take a nap. With Ashton in my arms I fell asleep.

^^^ five hours later ^^^

I woke up and looked at Ashton that was in my arms. I need to know what time is it. Looking around the airplane I saw a flight attendant coming my way and I stopped her.

"Yes is there something I can help you with" said the flight attendant.

"Uhh... Yes can you please tell me the time" I asked the flight attendant.

"Oh it's 11:00" said the flight attendant.

"Oh thank you. How much longer until the plane lands" I asked the flight attendant.

"About three hours" said the flight attendant to me.

"Thank you" I said to the flight attendant.

"Your welcome! Would you like anything to eat" asked the flight attendant.

"Oh can I have one sandwich and a water bottle" I asked her.

"Yes I will bring them to you. Let me just get them" said the flight attendant and left to go look for my sandwich and water bottle.

I had to eat here cause I don't know when it will be the next time I will eat again when I set foot in Italy.

Ashton will be alright cause I have enough food for him for at least a month in my backpack.

I put Ashton in the seat so that I could get my backpack and get his milk and baby food.

I took out his milk and baby food and started to feed him while the flight attendant came back with my food.

I had just finished feeding Ashton when the flight attendant came back with my food. I took the food from her and gave her a small smile as in to say thank you.

She smiled at me and left to check on the other passengers. I ate my food and drank my water bottle. I had to go to the bathroom so I asked the flight attendant to watch Ashton for me.

I went to the bathroom and did my business and I also washed my teeth. I went back to my seat where the flight attendant was watching Ashton.

"Thank you for watching him while I went to the bathroom" I said to the flight attendant.

"Don't worry about it" said the flight attendant and then she gave me Ashton.

I took Ashton into my arms and sat down. I saw that the flight attendant had left so I sat down and wait for the three hours to pass.

^^^ three hours later ^^^

We had just landed and we where getting out of the plane. I took Ashton I into my arms, got my backpack and got out of the plane.

I had made it to Italy and nothing bad had happen. Maybe luck is in my favour this time. I didn't have to pick out any suitcase since I didn't have one and left to go take a taxi.

I found a taxi and asked the taxi man to please bring me to the nearest hotel. Hopefully here I can start a new chapter in my life.

End Of Chapter

Hey guys this is the second chapter of the book and I really hope that you enjoy it! In the next chapter she may meet someone who will play an important part in her and Ashton's life so stay toon.

With love,
pcristal05011