Chapter Fifty Six: Escape

Hello! Okay so here is a new chapter in which I hope that you guys like.

Ash's POV:
The man called are names and asked if we were alright. Shit we need to make an excuse and fast so we don't get caught.

"Sir Ash is still really sick, she keeps vomiting, we need a few more minutes before Ash can even stand up without vomiting so please don't rush us cause it's not helping. If not it's making it worse." Said Lydia with a sadden tone in her voice. Well Lydia can act that's for sure.

"Umm... well please try to hurry up the bad guys are getting closer." Said the man and then I heard foot steps. The man had, left thank goodness!

"We need to go and now." I said.

"Come on Lydia you go first then me." I told her.

"Okay let's do this thing." She said and got on top of the toilet. The window wasn't that high from the window so we could get out without someone's help.

Lydia started climbing out the window and I made sure I had everything I needed, looking to see if we where leaving anything behind. I didn't see anything.

"Shh... Ash come on." Said Lydia in a quiet tone. I looked at the window and saw that Lydia wasn't there anymore she had gotten out.

I climbed on top of the toilet and started climbing out the window. This was a bit difficult but nothing that I couldn't handle. I finally made it out of the bathroom and landed on the floor. Standing up trying to make as little sound as I could I and type to where Lydia was. She was hiding behind a big tree.

"Let's go. Make sure you are not seen." I told her and started walking in the opposite direction to where they where. This is a risky move but we are doing what we need to do to be back with the people we love.

I looked all around to make sure nobody was following me. I needed to be ready for any possibility. Lydia was right behind with a small throwing knife in her hand. I was well had a small one in my hand. If anyone came that wasn't on our side I would throw the knife at them. We made it to a small shop without being seen by anyone from the Beta Team.

We were really lucky that we got out of there. We went into the small shop, inside it was full of clothes perfect for us since we could change into new ones so that we wouldn't be recognized that easily.

"Let's find a new outfit so that it would be harder for them to recognize us." I said to Lydia.

"Great idea lets go." She said and followed me to the woman's section. There was a lot of clothes, some were expensive and others weren't. After finding my outfit I went to try it on to see if it really fit me or not. I decided to get it. I bought a lace-up striped mini dress, white lace up sneakers and flower print backpack to put my stuff.

 I bought a lace-up striped mini dress, white lace up sneakers and flower print backpack to put my stuff

Lydia had gotten a floral dress, some sandals and a white bag to put her weapons.

We went out of the store and looked around, I could see some of the Beta team and Six's team looking for us

We went out of the store and looked around, I could see some of the Beta team and Six's team looking for us. We had to get out right now. Good thing that I still had my phone so I could call them when we where at a safe place.

"Let's go to over there, their is a guy that's walking to his car." Said Lydia to me. I look to where she was pointing, a young man was opening his car.

"Let's go before he leaves." I said to Lydia and started to walk towards the car. I made sure that I didn't walk to fast cause then we could get noticed. Lydia was by my side and she had a worried look.

"We are almost there." I told her, trying to calm her down. We made it to the car and the young man was already inside and had started the car. I nocked on his window so that he would lower his window.

The man looked and saw us, he lowered down his window immediately.

"Yes?" He ask.

"Can you please give us a ride?" I asked him.

"I don't want to be rude but I don't know you guys." Said the man.

"Please we need your help! Some guys want to take us and your our only hope." I told the man.

"I don't see anyone trying to take you guys." Said the man while looking around. I look behind me and saw one of his men coming closer to us.

"Look at the man dressed in all black. Look at his waist, he has a gun." I told the man. He looked and he went a bit pale.

"They are trying to take us, we managed to escape them but we need your help to escape them for real." Explained Lydia to him.

"I-I... I just have to give you guys a ride somewhere a bit far from them? Nothing else? I won't be part of whatever you guys are doing?" Asked the man. I sighed in relief, he was thinking about giving us a ride.

"Yes, only give us a ride a bit far from here and we will go and you won't ever see us again." I said to the man. He looked at us with an intense stare, finally he sighed.

"Get in." He said and unlocked the car. We got in and he drove off. I lowered my head and made sure my hair was covering my face so that when we passed they didn't see us. Lydia was acting like she was linking for something in her bag so she had a reason to lower her head as well and not look suspicious. This is going to be an interesting ride.

End of Chapter

Well hello! I hoped that you enjoyed the chapter and liked it as well.

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Also I would love for you guys to let me know how much you liked the chapter in the comments section below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.

Quote of the week: