Chapter Twenty One: Meeting

Sup guys!! Hope that you are having a nice day or night! So tomorrow is Election Day so let see who wins. Also this is a new chapter since it's a special occasion.

Ash's POV:

Loyd looked at me as if I had finally lost it. Well maybe I had, cause come on I just shot a man and Ashton was in the room. I know that, that's not what a good mother does but this will be the last time hopefully, cause I would do it again if he is in danger.

I love my son and like I have said before I would do anything for my son. Even if I have to kill someone I will do it as long as I feel or know that me and him are in danger. So I know I will get some bad blood by having my son there when I shot a man but those who don't understand why I did it then they can go fuck themselves.

The man that I had shot was still on the floor and cursing at me. Well I did warn him. It's not like I didn't tell him that I would shoot him. He didn't listen and that's not my fault.

"Y-y-y-y-you j-j-just s-s-s-s-shot him!" Exclaimed Loyd.

I just looked at him with an emotionless face. Was he serious right now. Like I couldn't see that. Obviously I just shot the man. But I should not be surprised by this. Loyd has been around me long enough to know that he can be real stupid.

"I know. I can see the man there on the floor. I can hear him cursing me out. I can see him crying. So I think I know that I shot the man." I said to Loyd.

"Can someone help me! Cause I just got shot by this fucking bitch!" Yelled the man on the floor.

Right nobody has helped him yet. But if that's how his going to be then he can stay there for all I care. Plus he called me I bitch! Nobody calls me a bitch.

"What did you just call me?" I asked the man.

"You heard me. Now help me the fuck up!" Said the man.

I just looked at him.

"No." I said then I looked at Loyd.

"Get him out of here. I don't care to where you take him but I need him away. Also I will need you to get me to the meeting room." I said to Loyd.

Loyd looked at me for a while but he snapped out of it when he saw my glare.

"Okay. You can use the office phone to call for someone or if you want I can do it." Said Loyd to me.

"Well you call for someone while I put my thoughts in order. And as for you what's your name." I said to Loyd first then to the man on the floor.

Loyd started to do as he was told and the man on the floor glared at me.

"It's Josh." Said the man on the floor, well Josh now.

"Okay Josh since it looks like you like to test people out and well look where that got you. What other job would you do?" I asked Josh.

He looked deep in thought for a moment.

"I would be a hacker." Said Josh.

"Interesting!" I said to Josh.

"So are you close to Fernando?" I asked him.

"I can say that I'm closed enough. Why?" He said asked me.

"Just wondering." I said to him.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said to him.

"Well first why do you have a baby with you? And second why did you shoot me?" Asked Josh.

"Well first the baby is my son. Second of all I shot you cause I saw you as a threat to me and my son." I said to him.

"Why did you see me as a threat?" Asked the man.

"Cause of my past." I said to him.

"What about your past?" Asked Josh.

I stared down at Ashton that was in his stroller. My past... I don't really like talking about it. I don't even know how I could tell Fernando so easily.

"I'm not going to talk about my past." I said to him.

Right when he was about to say something someone opened the door. Actually two men came in. I looked at them. The men looked at Loyd but when they noticed me there eyes widened.

"Hello!" I said to them and gave them a small wave.

The men waved back. I could tell that they where wondering why I was there.

"I know that you guys are wondering why im here so I'll tell you. Im going to be the one giving you orders for a while and yes Fernando is aware of this. Also I was the one that did that to him." I said to the men.

After I said to them that I was the one that did that to Josh they paled. What is it with this guys and paling?! I really don't get that!

"So I would like you guys to get Josh out of here and we'll get him to a doctor. Oh and please if you can on your way out can you ask someone to clean all this blood from the floor?" I said asked to both men.

Both of them nodded. Then they grabbed Josh and took him with them. I turned to Loyd.

"Well... show me the meeting room. I'm already late." I said to Loyd.

"Right sorry." He said and made a sign for me to follow him.

We went out of the office and into the hallway. We started walking down the hallway. All the doors where the same colours. Then suddenly Loyd stopped. He opened the door and I heard people talking. I guess we had arrived at the meeting room. I entered the room, I was pushing Ashton's stroller and obviously he was in it. When I entered everyone looked at me and then at Ashton. Well let's see how this goes.

"Okay well let's start this meeting..."

End of Chapter

Guys! I love you so much! Okay so this is the second update today so double update! Also this is a special occasion since tomorrow is Election Day!!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011