Chapter Thirty Seven: I Closed My Eyes

Hello! I'm really sorry that I couldn't update a lot but something's came up. I won't go into details but I managed to update today!

Ash's POV:
Joey looked at me with a shocked look. Then she glared at me. I just glared right back. I wasn't going to let her intimidate me.

"That would never happen to me! I don't care about what you feel! Just for that your getting another beating!" All but screamed Joey.

I flinched away in instinct. It didn't matter if I was scared or not I would always flinch. Looking at her I just smirked at her.

"It won't be the first or the last beating I'll get." I said to Joey.

Joey glared at me again and then shit gave me a kick to my face. I felt blood running down my face. Ah, more blood. Then she took me by my arms and dragged me to the edge of the bed. Then with one swift punch to my back I fell of the bed and into the hard wooden floor, face first.

It hurt like hell! But I didn't make a sound. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of me making a sound but I know that if I don't make a sound it will also make her more violent. But I don't care, I will still get more beatings even if I'm about to die. I felt pain in my lower back and on my shoulder.

"STOP!!" Someone yelled.

I can't tell who the persons is, I didn't even hear the door open.

"I told you that you could beat her up but not this much! Boss is going to kill us! What got into you?!" Yelled the voice again.

"What do you mean? She's alright, she hasn't even made a sound so that means I need to beat her up even harder." Explain Joey.

I suddenly started to feel light headed. My eyes started to close but I couldn't let them close cause I'll pass out. I need to know why would Leo get mad by beating me this bad.

"Are you out of your mind!!" Said the voice again.

This time I could tell it was a man.

"No, I'm not out of my mind!" Screamed Joey at the man.

"Well it definitely seems that you are!" Screamed the man right back at her.

"Oh shut up! The Boss isn't here, he won't be here in a few days so don't worry she'll get better and the Boss will never know." Explained Joey.

"Do you really think that she'll get better fast after the beating you just gave her?!" Exclaimed the man.

"Yeah I do! Now get out of here I'm not done with her." Said Joey.

"No. I'm not leaving this room until you go first." Said the man.

"Why do I need to leave first? I'll be following right behind you." Said Joey.

She can't be that dumb? Obviously the man she is talking to has been in this business for a long time to know not to trust her.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?! Please I know what your planning Joey. I gave you a shot at this but your just a dumb little girl! So for that your done." Said the man, then I heard a gunshot.

He must have shot her since I didn't feel anything. What I felt was tired. Plus my whole body hurts. I felt weaker by the seconds. I was fight for my life right now, I could tell. I have been close to death so many times to know how it feels to be losing your energy, your power. I couldn't close my eyes.

I felt myself be lifted into the air by strong arms. The person didn't put me on the bed, the person just kept walking into another direction.

"Where are w-we goin-g?" I managed to ask.

"Ahh don't waist your energy. I'm taking you somewhere safe." Said the persons in wish by the sound of its voice is a man.

"M-my b-b-b-aby..." I whispered.

"Your baby safe and he will be with you when you wake up." Said the man to me.

"What's your name?" I asked the man.

I couldn't see him clearly since I could barely keep my eyes open. But I saw his shadow.

"My name is Jack." Said the man now known as Jack.

"I can't keep my eyes open much longer." I said to Jack.

"No! Don't close your eyes please! Keep them open." Begged Jack.

"I'll try my best." I told him.

"Shh don't talk your losing to much energy. We are almost to the car." Said Jack.

I can't close my eyes. At least I can't close them until I see Ashton one last time. I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm way to injured and losing to much blood. I'm pretty sure we are leaving a trail of blood behind us. I need to be positive I can't think about me being dead. Also I have to tell Fernando that I love him, I haven't told him that yet. I need to meet Fernando's son and mother. I need to meet his friends and co-workers. I can't give up yet! I want to see Ashton grow up into a man and have his own family. I want more kids.

I still have a lot of things to fight for. I won't give in! I will be strong and I will make it. I will make it for Ashton, for Fernando and everyone else that I have cared for. I will make Leo regret taking me back here! I felt myself be put on something soft. I couldn't tell what it was since my vision started to get blurry.

"Ash I have Ashton here in my arms, do you want to see him?" Said asked Jack.

"Y-yes." I said.

"Look." Said Jack.

I looked and saw Ashton. He didn't look hurt in any way and to that I was glad.

"Ashton baby..." I said and cried.

I had managed to see Ashton again. At least one of the things I wanted came true, I got to see Ashton before I closed my eyes.

End of Chapter

Sup! Okay so again I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time but I really hope that you loved this chapter!!!

Tell me what you guys are thinking of this chapter!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011