Chapter Fifty One: Conversations

Hello, yes finally Ash is awake!! I hope that you guys liked the last chapter and that you guys like this one as well.

Ash's POV:
"Ash." Said Fernando through the phone.

"Fernando." I said and my voice quivered a bit.

"I'm so glad that you woke up. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for it but I will try to be there soon. I can't leave right now because if I keep postponing this more then there is a big chance they will regroup and try to take us down again." Said Fernando in one go.

"Hey hey it's okay. I totally get it and I'm so relieved that you went to Chile to take care of everything for me. You don't know how I'm feeling right now, I'm free." I said to Fernando. That's when I realized that I was in fact free from Leo and Limitation. I could finally have my life back, of course it won't be like when I was sixteen but it will be even better.

I felt tears going down my face of how happy and relived I was. Me and Ashton can have a good life, maybe even stay here with Fernando and Finn if they still want us here.

"I'm going to be back soon and then we will be able to talk about everything and what you want to do for your life." Said Fernando.

"That would be great I can't wait till I see you again. I know we haven't had the best relationship but I miss you! Also I met your son and his just the cutest thing ever!" I said to Fernando.

"I would love to be there with you in every step of the way when you get your life back together. Oh you met Finn?!" Said Fernando with I surprised tone on his voice at the end.

"I would love that too Fernando and yes I met Finn. He is just so freaking adorable! I love the relationship that he and Ashton have. They are just like brothers, Ashton even calls Finn brother. And Ashton called me mama, I was so happy when I heard that!" I said to Fernando and you could hear my excitement.

I heard Fernando chuckle.

"Yeah I was surprised how they both got along so well. Neither of them got jealous of each other. They are both just perfect." Said Fernando.

"Yeah they are. I'm so happy right now. I can't wait for the future. Hopefully you and Finn will be in it." I said to Fernando with I hopeful tone in my voice.

"If you want us to be in it then without I doubt we will but that's up to you." Said Fernando. I smiled, I'm so glad that he wants to be part of my future just like I want to be part of his.

"I would love for you guys to be my future." I said to Fernando.

"Then we will. I can't wait to see you and Ashton and Finn." Said Fernando.

"We can't wait to see you too." I said.

I heard voices through the phone so I'm guessing one of Fernando's men is talking to him. After Fernando said something back to him he started to speak to me again.

"Ash I need to go but I will call soon so don't worry okay. Next time I want to talk to Finn and Ashton too. Bye I love you." Said Fernando. My heart stopped when he said I love you. He said I love you!

"I love you too and can't wait till we see each other again." I said to Fernando.

"Good!" Said Fernando and hanged up. I looked at the phone and just smiled. I was so happy.

I gave the phone back to Federico. When I looked down both of the boys had fallen asleep both on each side of me.

"That was Fernando right?" Asked Joan.

"Yeah..." I said.

"You know when I called him to tell him that you had woken up I told him that something had happened and when I was about to tell him that you had woken up the call had disconnected. He was in the plane and had taken off." Said Lydia.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah and the minute I said your name he started asking if there was anything wrong with you. Even though you guys haven't had a lot of time together and to get to know each other you guys already have fallen in love. I'm so happy that Fernando found someone like you specially since you care for Finn as well just like he was your own son." Explained Lydia.

"My life hasn't been easy Lydia. My brother he wasn't the good guy that turned bad cause something happened to him. He has been like that since he was born. He liked attention and to get everything he wants and I guess when I was born he saw that I was threatening everything he had. He never tested me like a little sister and he never cared for me or our parents. I remember that my parents would go to the police station to get him almost every day. But one day he said that he wanted to change and to have a better relationship with me so that we should hang out. That's when everything just went horrible." I said to Lydia and the girls.

I could see that Lydia had mixed emotions. The girls had mad expressions.

"But I wouldn't change anything in my life cause it gave me a better family. I have two sons, Fernando and I have you guys. That's all I could ever ask for." I said to them with a small smile.

They smiled back at me and one by one they hugged me. I hugged them back. I also remember that our parents never gave us much attention they were to busy working so that they could have a bit of money. We weren't exactly well off, we struggled with paying the bills and with my brother been in jail a lot we had less money to spend. But hey now I have a better life with people that love and I love them.

End of Chapter

Okay so a few more chapters and then this book is done.

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

‼️VOTE for this book in the #wattys2017‼️

Let me know how you liked this chapter in the comments section below!!

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011.

Also remember that I will be doing a book that is the story of Ash's brother called Agustín and his girlfriend. Ash will be in the book but not that much. I want you guys to see how Agustín was and how he ended up giving Ash to Leo.