Chapter Twenty Four: Starting to Trust Him

Hey guys! Yes guys I have updated again!! I know, I know how have I updated so fast? Did I had them written? No guys I didn't but I just got inspired and well that was the reason that I have updated so much.

Ash's POV:

After I finished talking with Fernando about the living arrangements, Fernando decided to ask me how I got everyone in the hotel to do as I said. So I told them how.

"Well I just made this show like I new you. Then when they realised who I was they started freaking out but well I calmed them down." I said to Fernando.

"Plus I can be really scary when I want to be." I said to Fernando.

"Yeah I bet you can." Said Fernando.

"So how about we g-" Fernando was cut off by the crying of Ashton.

"Shit!" I said.

I got up from the chair. I went to where Ashton was. I took Ashton into my arms. I was trying to calm Ashton.

"Hey baby shhh... everything is alright. Mommy is here." I said to Ashton quietly.

Ashton wouldn't stop crying. Then suddenly he was taken away from my arms. I looked up to the persons that had taken Ashton from me and saw that it was Fernando. I was about to yell at him when I saw that Fernando had calmed Ashton down. Huh... how? Where did Fernando learn how to calm down a baby?

"Where did you learn to calm down a baby so fast?" I asked him.

I just couldn't help but ask him.

"I have a baby of my own." Said Fernando to me.

I just stared at Fernando in shock. He had a son. Fernando had a girlfriend?

"What? You didn't tell me that you had a wife or a girlfriend." I said to Fernando.

I felt jealous? I don't know but I don't like that feeling that I have. Plus i feel hurt at the same time. But why? Why the fuck would I be feeling like that?!

"I'm not married nor do I have a girlfriend I'm single. Let's just say that my son's mother isn't in the picture." Explained Fernando to me.

I felt relieved when he said that. But I'm still confused as to why I feel like this. I looked up at Fernando.

"Oh, sorry..." I said to him.

"Don't be." Said Fernando smiling at me.

I smiled back at him. Then I looked at Ashton in his arms. He really did look like a father. Ashton looked so small in Fernando's arms.

"So What where you saying before Ashton started crying?" I asked Fernando.

"Oh that if you would like to go now back to Italy." Said Fernando.

I thought about it. Was I ready?

"Yes I'm ready but your going to have to help me up with Ashton. Oh and you have to let me meet your son. Plus your going to have to explain to your son and your people that I'm going to be living there with you." I said to Fernando.

"Yeah don't worry I will and of course that I will let you meet my son. His name is Finn." Said Fernando.

"That's a cool name. Who named him?" I said asked Fernando.

"I did." Said Fernando.

"Good choice. So how old is he?" I asked Fernando.

"He is one year old." Said Fernando.