Chapter Thirty Eight: The Plan

Hello!!! What do you guys think of the new cover? Do you like it? Please let me know in the comments.

Fernando's POV: (this is a bit earlier from the time of the last chapter then it comes to be the same time and at the end of the chapter it's already ahead from the last chapter)
I had managed to get information on the Limitation Mafia. I had sent Jack Sam to the Limitation Mafia to get any kind of information about my mom, son, Ash and Ashton. Also to see if there was anyone that we could trust. He was there since I found out that Ash was abused by them. I had been meaning to take them out a long time ago but then I had to take care of the misunderstandings between me and Ash. Now I know where Leo and my father are hiding my mom and son. Also Jack told me that Leo's daughters don't like him and want to get out of the Mafia, plus there father has given them Ashton. The girls need to be with Ashton at all times so that means that I can take them out of the Mafia and I'll be able to get Ashton back with me.

I had managed to get in contact with the girls and made a plan to get them out of there. The girls told me where was the last place they knew that Ash was and a few men from the Limitation Mafia have been planning a rebellion against Leo so the girls told me that those men are willing to help me. We have already come up with a plan, the first part of the plan is to take my mom and son out of that place but at the same time part two will be taking place. Part two is to get Ashton and the girls in a car an have them wait for Jack to bring Ash with him. After that they will be taken to my place where they will be protected and given medical care. Part three is to get all the men that are planing the rebellion against Leo to come to my place, but first they will have to steal some weapons and money from Leo. Part for is to make an attack plan, an attack plan to take down Leo and the rest of his followers.

Part five is to attack and hopefully make it out in time. Part one and two have already begun. As of right now Jack and the men of the rebellion are taking action. Leo's daughters have already checked in and have told me that they are in the car and waiting for Jack to come with Ash. Then a man that is part of the rebellion called Joe and few other men are getting my mom and son out of where they are. I couldn't be there cause I want to give Leo the surprise of a lifetime. I just really hope that this goes as plan and that we don't have any surprises. Right now I was pacing around the room, I was anxious, tired, nervous and in a hurry to hear from my men. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring. I looked at my phone and saw the name Jack flash.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"I'm calling to check in I'm going to enter the room that Ash is in. Hopefully I will be able to get her without any trouble." Said Jack.

"Okay let me know when you have her in the car." I said to Jack and hanged up.

He better get her out of there and soon. I don't think I can wait for much longer. I was once again snapped out of my thoughts by someone opening my bedroom door.

"What is it?" I asked Julio.

"They are here. Your mom and your son are here they have made it." Said Julio.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Your mom is in our hospital and your son is here." Said Julio to me.

"Where is my son, in wish part of the house is he?" I asked.

"In the living room, he is really scared so please when you go to him be calm." Said Julio.

"Don't worry." I said to Julio and then I went out of the room.

I needed to see my son, I needed to see Finn (Finn is the name of Fernando's son). I ran down the stairs and through the hallway. I needed to get to Finn and see him safe. I made it to the living room doors and stopped. I need to calm down or I'll scare Finn more than he already is. I opened the doors and walked in. I looked around the room and saw some of my men around the sofa then I saw Finn. Finn looked scared. But I noticed that he had a his arm in a cast. Someone hurt Finn and I'm going to make them pay for it. I walked up to Finn, I got on my knees in front of him. But Finn didn't look at me he just looked at the ground.

"Finn." I said.

But Finn didn't do anything, he didn't look at me nor did he speak.

"Finn is me your dad." I said to Finn again.

This time Finn looked at me. When I looked at Finn I noticed that he was crying silently. I got up and sat on the sofa and then got Finn into my arms. Finn rapped his arms around my neck and buried his face on my shoulder. He cried and sobbed.

"D-d-dadd-y." Said Finn in between his cries.

"Ahh baby daddy loves you and won't let anyone hurt you again. Your safe with daddy." I said to Finn.

Finn cried for a bit more but then calmed down. I was about to speak when someone burst into the room scaring Finn. I saw Julio.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

"Ash and Ashton are here but Ash is in the hospital having emergency surgery..." said Julio.

End of Chapter

Hoped you like the chapter!!

Let me know what you think.

With lots of love
pcristal05011