Chapter Thirteen: You Don't Care

Guys thank you so much!! I can't believe that my story has been read on all of this places!! I love you so much.

Where it has been read:
United States 🇺🇸
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
Netherlands 🇳🇱
Greece 🇬🇷
Philippines 🇵🇭

This are all the places that it has been read!! Thank you so much for reading it! I can't believe that you guys have read it all around the world!

Ash's POV:

We where in the car. I had Ashton on my lap. He had fallen asleep. Why does Fernando has to be like?! I really don't get him! I just want everything to be alright. I was looking out the window. The only thing i know is that we are going to Fernando's house but I don't know where that is.

"Look I'm sorry" said Fernando to me.

"For what?" I asked him.

"You know for what" said Fernando to me.

"Actually I don't know for what your sorry" I said to Fernando.

Of course I did know I just wanted him to say it. Plus I'm not going to forgive him that easily.

"You know what I'm talking about" said Fernando.

"Actually I don't so why don't you tell me" I said to Fernando.

He let out an angry sigh.

"Well if you don't know well I don't care and I'm not going to say sorry again" said Fernando to me.

I smirked.

"You just said it again" I said to Fernando.

"What?" Asked Fernando.

I turned towards him. I looked at him, he was angry but so was I.

"I said that you said sorry again" I said to Fernando.

"Oh go to hell" said Fernando to me.

Well that did hurt, a lot. I don't get why it hurt but it did. I know that if anyone else would have told me to go to hell I wouldn't care but I care that he said it. It hurt so much.

"Oh sweetie I have already been there and back. Do you want me to show you the way so that you don't get lost on your way?" I said to Fernando.

He looked at me even more angry than before. I just smirked at him. Ha if he thought I was going to forgive him then his an idiot.

"If you keep talking to me like that I won't help you" threatened Fernando.

I looked at him still smirking. Did he really thought that I was this desperate for protection?! Please maybe if he doesn't help me I would end up better.

"If you don't want to help me it's okay. Just stop the car and I'll get out" I said to Fernando.

He looked at me as if I was someone from another planet. What?! I'm not going to beg him to help me. Im not that weak. I learned a few things from all of this years that the Mafia had me there.

"Fine you don't care if I help you then get out" said Fernando to me.

He then asked the persons that was driving the car to stop. Fernando looked at me waiting for me to tell him to help me. I guess he didn't take seriously what I said to him. I looked at him and smirked.

"Okay. Let me get my stuff and then you can drive off" I said to Fernando and his men.

I gave them a polite smile and with Ashton on my arms I opened the car door and got out. I grabbed all of my things and shut the car door. I took out my phone and called a taxi. Fernando's car was still there. If he thinks I'm getting in he is crazy!

I saw Fernando get out of the car. He walked up to me with a calm attitude.

"Get in the car Ash" said Fernando to me.

"No it's okay. I don't need your help. Oh look the taxi is here! Well bye! Have a nice life" I said to Fernando and got into the taxi with all of my stuff.

Fernando just stood there with a shocked face. I laughed. I'm not like all of those girls his been with or like the others that have been abuse. I'm vary different and he should know that already. I'm not normal you could say and I like it. Plus I have a kid and he is more important than anything.

I'll admit it hurt when Fernando told me to get out of the car but I ignored it. I'm not weak! If he didn't want anything to do with me after all the things that I have said to him about my past and all well I don't care. I'm not going to die cause of that.

I'm a strong girl I can protect myself and my kid. I looked at Ashton and he was looking at me with those big eyes. I smiled down at him.

"I want you to get me to the nearest airport" I said to the taxi man.

"It will be a half hour ride to the airport miss" said the taxi driver.

"Okay thank you" I said to the taxi driver.

The car started to drive off. I saw Fernando looking at the car, at me, he looked broken. Why would he look broken that makes no sense at all! He doesn't care it was so obvious when he didn't make much effort to come and get me back in the car so that I could go with him. I looked into Fernando's eyes and saw sadness. I don't get him!! He didn't want me so why does he look like that now.

Men are so complicated! They don't show much of there feelings and that's why we women may think something that isn't true. Men should show more of there feelings.

Well let's see to where I'm going now. I can't stay in Italy so let's see to where I'm going to go now and hopefully when I get to that country I won't meet someone that is in a Mafia.

End of Chapter

Well hello!!! I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter!

Please let me know what you guys think about it!!!!!

I have been updating all this week! Cool!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!

With lots of ❤️
pcristal05011