Chapter Fifteen: Dark Side

Hey guys!!! What's up? I really hope that you guys enjoy this chapter.

Ash's POV:

I turned my phone off since the plane is about to take off. I can't believe that Fernando took Lee's phone!! How dare him even call me! Really, didn't I make it obvious since we met that didn't want anything to do with him. That I didn't need his help and then when I let him in, I tell him about my past and that need protection he says he will help me. But it really doesn't look like he wanted to help me at all, I think that he thinks I'm working for someone, that I'm here to get information and that's why he was going to "help" me. That's just wrong! I'm not going to be treated like that.

I don't care what he thinks of me. I need to protect Ashton and that's all I care about. Everyone else can go to hell! Fernando better not come after me here in Australia cause if he does I don't know where I'll go. Plus I can't afford to move to another country again. I need to get a job so that I can have money, so that I can take care of Ashton and give him all the things that he deserves.

I looked at Ashton that was at my side. Damn I would do anything for him. He is the only thing I have left and nobody will take him from me. I don't care that I have two Mafias after me he will always be safe with me. Nobody will be able to use him against me but I need a plan.

A plan to keep him safe and that not much people know about him. Cause if a lot of people know about Ashton and what he means to me then there could be a lot of problems for both of us. But at least I have a long trip a head of me so I can make up my plan.

But first I need to sleep for a little bit. I need all the energy that I can get if I'm going to come up with a plan and if I'm going to put it into action. With that last thought I fell asleep.

** two hours later **

I woke up and I looked around. What?! Where am I? I looked around and remembered that I was in a plane. Damn I got scared for a second that Fernando had found me. I looked a Ashton to see that he was still asleep. My baby, what would I do without him.

"Hello would you like anything to eat?" Asked a flight attendant.

I jumped from my seat. I didn't know that she was standing there. I looked at her and smile.

"Umm... well what do you have?" I asked the flight attendant.

"Well we have different kinds of pasta. Sandwiches and energy bars. As for drinking we have water, apple juice, orange juice and grape juice" said the flight attendant.

"Well what kind of pastas do you have?" I asked the flight attendant.

"We have spaghetti, mac 'n' cheese..." said the flight attendant.

"I'll have two mac 'n' cheese, two sandwiches and two bottles of water. Oh and one orange juice" I said to the flight attendant.

I needed to get as much food from this flight cause I don't know when I'll be able to buy myself something to eat.

"Well I'll bring your food in just a minute" said the flight attendant.

"Okay thank you!" I said to the flight attendant.

After she left I took out my phone. Let's see if these plane has WiFi. I went into my phone and saw that the plane did have WiFi. Yes! Now I can check different kinds of places in Australia. I was looking for hotels that where the farthest away from the airport when I heard Ashton crying.