Chapter Thirty: The Problem

Hello!!! Hope that you like this chapter! Also have a nice day or night!!

Ash's POV:
I was in the bathroom. Fernando had just woken me up. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was a mess. Wow... how am I going to tame this hair?!

"Uhhh..." I said.

"This is going to take a while." I said again.

I went into the shower. After I was done in the shower I rapped a towel around my body and one in my hair. I had decided to wash my hair to get it to work with me. I look around the bathroom and remember that I didn't bring any clothes with me.

"Shit. I don't want to go out like this again." I said out loud.

Okay, I'm going to clean my teeth and then I'm going out of the bathroom to go get myself some clothes. When I was done cleaning my teeth I went out of the bathroom. The cold air from the room hit my skin. I shivered. I saw Fernando with Ashton on the bed, he was playing with Ashton.

I went up to my suitcase and I looked for my clothes. After I had my clothes, I went back into the bathroom. I put my clothes on and did my hair in a messy bun. I wanted something comfy since we are going to be going to be in an airplane for a while.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Fernando with Ashton in his arms and our suitcases around both of them

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Fernando with Ashton in his arms and our suitcases around both of them. I looked around the room to see if there was anything else that we needed to pack but everything was already in the suitcases.

"So we'll stop for breakfast on our was to the airport." Said Fernando to me.

"Okay!" I said to Fernando.

"Well you take Ashton and I'll take the suitcases." Said Fernando to me.

"Okay." I said to Fernando.

I took Ashton from Fernando and went to open the door for Fernando. When I opened the door I saw four big men on the hallway, they were dressed in black and I could see that they had guns. I closed the door again and went to where Fernando was.

"Fernando did you call some of your men and told them to wait for you in the hallway?" I asked Fernando.

"What? No I didn't, why you ask that?" Asked Fernando.

"Well cause there's like four men out side dressed in black and with guns just out side our room." I explained to Fernando.

"Shit! Okay Ash you need to get of here right now! Those men must be from one of our rivals gangs. I can't let you or Ashton get hurt. You can go through the secret door that I had made in this room. Look I'm going to call my gang and have them take them out but I'll have to stay here for a while." Fernando explained to me.

I can't just go like that! What is he thinking!

"I can't just leave you!" I said to Fernando.

"Look you need to stay safe I'm going to call one of my co-workers that is also part of the Mafia and he'll take you to our safe house. When everything is okay I'll come get you and Ashton. Okay?" Said asked Fernando.

"Fine... But promise me that you'll come back and look for me." I said to Fernando.

"I will don't worry." Said Fernando to me.

"Go get the things that you need the most and take them with you." Said Fernando to me.

I took one of the suitcases that has all the things that Ashton and I need. I went up to Fernando and wauted for him to tell me were I was going.

"Okay I already informed my co-worker about you. I'm going to show you how he looked like but in case something happens and you can't go to where he is here's a map of the hotel, the address of the safe house and the keys to my car." Said Fernando to me.

I just looked at him shocked. He didn't think that I would be able to get to his co-worker on time. He knew that this men must be all over the hotel. Now I'm starting to get scared! What if I don't make it out?!

"Hey. Hey! Ash! Snap out of IT!!" Fernando screamed in my face.

I just looked at him... I was scared and all I wanted to do was cry.

"Hey everything is going to be okay. Ash look at me, you and Ashton are going to be okay, you guys are going to make it." Said Fernando to me while pulling me into his arms.

Then I started to cry. I couldn't hold it back anymore. The only person that is willing to help me could be about to die. I could be about to die!!

"Shhh... Look you need to leave now before they realize that we know that they are here." Said Fernando to me.

Fernando hugged me and Ashton close to him. We stayed like that for a few seconds but then Fernando let us go. I looked into Fernando's eyes and gave him a sad smile. Then I kissed his cheek.

"Show me the door in which I'll be going out of." I said to Fernando.

"Come on let's go." Said Fernando.

We walked to where the closet was then Fernando opened the closets door. He moved some clothes that were in the closet then I saw a door. It wasn't that big but I could pass through it with Ashton. Fernando opened the door and made a move with his hands as to tell me to go through. With Ashton on my arms I cradle through the door when I was at the other side I was in a bathroom. Well let's just hope that me and Ashton make it.

Hey guys!!!! Hoped that you like this chapter! Have a nice day or night!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!