Chapter Fifty Eight: Go...

Hello! This is a new chapter in wish I hope you like.

Ash's POV:
I ran up to where Federico was and hugged him. Thank goodness he had come or I don't know what would have happened to me and Lydia.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you Federico, I didn't think you guys would have make it before the Beta Team." I told him while stepping away from him.

"Hey it's okay your both safe. Plus Fernando and the rest of his guys are coming back home cause he heard that you and his mother had been taken away. He left one of his trusted men and Manuel to handle everything in Chile. Right now he should be in his private jet on his way here." Said Federico to us.

"Are you serious?!" I asked Federico. Didn't I tell him to finish his business and then come back. Don't get me wrong I'm really excited that he cares for me so much and I love him but he should have finished everything up back in Chile.

"Ash I know what your thinking but don't worry about what's going on in Chile and the rest of the Limitation mafia. It has already been handle now they are just making sure who are the people joking the Pasquarelli Mafia and who isn't." Said Federico.

"You better not be lying cause if you are so help me Federico!" I said. He put his hands in the air and backed away.

"I'm not lying Ash." He said.

"If you are Federico I will finish you up and it doesn't matter if I'm not as young as Ash I can still and will beat your ass if your lying." Threaten Lydia.

"Okay... look we need to get moving before the Beta team finds us." Said one of the men that had come with Federico.

"Right let's go." Said Federico and started leading the way back to the cars.

We got in the cars and they started driving away. I felt a little more relax knowing we were going to be safe and not going back to the Limitation mafia. I leaned my head on the car window and closed my eyes. I was really tired. My injuries started to hurt more. Soon I fell asleep.

*** pass car ride and a couple of hours later***

"Shhh... be careful with her remember she is injured." I heard someone say. I felt myself being picked up from where I was and then I was moving. What is going on? I'm so tired and everything hurts.

"Ah!" I exclaimed when the person carrying me started walking faster. But I didn't open my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ash are you okay?" Asked the person.

"Just put me down." I said while opening my eyes. I saw a man's face, he looked familiar to me. He remind me of my older brother Agustín.

The man looked like an older version of Agustín, he had black hair and brown eyes. He was just as tall as I remembered Agustín was.

"Who are you?" I asked the man.

"Ash you don't know who I am" asked the man. His voice reminds me of Agustín's voice only that it was deeper.

"Who are you? You better speak up before I do something that I won't regret." I told the man.

"I guess I don't deserve to be remembered by anyone." Said the man looking down to the floor. Stepping closer to the man I looked at him. He really looked like Agustín but this couldn't be him. Not after all this years, the last time I saw him he left me to the Limitation mafia.