New books

First book in The F's 4 collection:

Kayel Garcia is the kindest out of Tue F's 4

Kayel Garcia is the kindest out of Tue F's 4. He has a heart of gold and will give you his all in a relationship. He had a girlfriend once but she broke his heart. Now Kayel is in Australia with his father for a businesses trip. Kayel now is a cold hearted guy and doesn't care what happened to anyone. But that all changes when he meets Skyler.

Skyler Carson is a receptionist at the GST Hotel, she loves her job plus it's pays good and she needs the money for school and to pay the bills. One day when Skyler arrives  at work she is greeted with a your fired. She lost the job she really needed and liked. So she did what any normal person would do she asked why she was fired. The only thing they told her was cause the CEO's son was angry and he started to fire people. Skyler went to the person that fired her and did again what any normal person would do in this kinds of situations, she slapped him.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Book started on October 8, 2017

Second book of The F's 4 collection:

Bad boy Tyler Romanos is the son of billionaire Fabyan Romanos

Bad boy Tyler Romanos is the son of billionaire Fabyan Romanos. He loves to party and thinks that he can get anything he wants with a snap of his fingers. His parents give him everything he wants and when he wants it but that all changes when one day his parents have had enough. Tyler has gone to far. In one of his wild parties the police came and arrested him for doing drugs and drinking underaged. Now he has to do community service for three years and he needs to help out at a daycare that his mother used to work at.

Anastasia LeBrant is her name, she has a big family. She has seven older brothers that are very protective of her. Since she sometimes can't handle her brothers' overprotectiveness she decided to work in a daycare to relax and get away for a bit. Anastasia is a good girl, that follows the rules no matter what. She is serious and strong headed girl.

What will happen when they cross paths?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Book started on: October 19, 2017

Alyssa Grace Lockhart has left the United States Of America four years ago after a tragic accident happened

Alyssa Grace Lockhart has left the United States Of America four years ago after a tragic accident happened. No one knows about the accident only her family but even they don't know the truth. Her family not knowing the truth makes her parents blame her for what happened. Now she's back and fight to be loved by her parents again.

Ezzequiel Garcia is a member of The F's 4, his parents own an amazing company. He saw an accident happen four years ago... he knows the people who where involve in the accident, it was his best friend and her boyfriend. He hadn't talked about the accident, he doesn't know what happened after the accident cause his best friend suddenly disappeared.

Now Alyssa was told that she will be working with The F's 4 more specifically with the Garcia family. She's back and completely different almost unrecognizable but one person knew who she was the moment se walked in. Ezzequiel Garcia will be working with his missing best friend and he is determined to find out what happened that day and why she left.

Go check them out I will be doing a reading list with the books that I have already published of this collection.