Chapter Forty Nine: Sleeping Beauty

Hello!!!! Well this is a new update in wish I hope that you like.

Also remember this story is coming to and end but don't worry cause I have another story that has a connection with this one!

The story is called Mistakes:

❌It isn't up yet but it will soon❌

Fernando's POV:

Ash. That's all that's been going through my mind since the call had ended with me not knowing what was going on. Is Ash okay? Is she hurt? Did she had an episode? Could she be gone for good?

Why? Why did the call ended when my mom was just about to tell me what happened to her?! What fucking luck!

I have been stuck in this plane I don't know how many hours but I have been thinking of different things that could have happened. Ash was alright when I left so why did something had to happen the minute I was gone?!

Those doctors better have everything under control oh so help me I will get on a plane back to Italy. Ash needs to be alright. She just has to be alright. I know that I'm about to land soon and the minute I have reception im calling back home to see what's going on. I don't even know how I'm keeping myself from going crazy.

Looking out the window I see clouds, it's day time right now which is a good thing cause I'll also have time to get things done if nothing is wrong with Ash. I really hope that nothing is wrong with her.

"Good day everyone we will be landing in Chile in about an hour so please if you have to go to the bathroom or take something out of your suitcases please do it now. If you need any help please ask a flight attendant, thank you." said a voice through the speaker.

I still have an hour until this thing lands and I can't keep thinking about Ash or I'll go crazy so I'll just take my IPad and check my emails.

****One Hour Later****

"Everyone please sit down and put on your seatbelts cause we will be landing in about five minutes. Make sure you have everything pack. We hope that you have had a wonderful flight and that you come again. Thank you for traveling with us." said a voice through the speaker.

Good thing will be landing in five minutes and I'll be able to call my mom and see what's going on. It better not e one of Leo's men that survived and are trying to get revenge on me and Ash cause so help me I will destroy them!

I look out the window and I can see Chile. This is the only good part about traveling in airplanes, you can see this beautiful sites.

"We are about to land so please everyone put your seatbelts on for your safety. Thank you." said a voice through the speaker. I put on my seatbelt and made sure I had everything I needed. My men better be ready to get out of this plane and get to business.

We landed and I took out my phone to see if I had reception so that I could call my mom. I looked at my phone and thank goodness I did have reception. I dialed my mom's phone number and waited for her to answer the phone. It rang and rang but it went straight to voice mail.

Why doesn't she answer the freaking phone?! I called again and waited for my mom to answer the phone but yet again she doesn't so I decided to call Federico, one of my most trusted men and is one of the guards that is keeping watch on Ash.

I dialed Federico's phone number and waited for him to pick up the phone. But he didn't, this is making me nervous. What could have happened? I'll call again but if he doesn't pick up the phone then I'm going back to Italy and will let my men take over here in Chile.

I dialed his phone number again and waited for him to pick up the phone. It rang and rang, I was about to hang up but then I heard Federico's voice.

"Hello?" he asked.

"What the hell happened to Ash? Why isn't my mother picking up the phone? Are they alright? Why the fuck aren't you answering me?" I ask all at once.

"Okay first you talked to fast and didn't stop so that I could answer you. Second everyone is alright including Ash. Third, what happened with Ash was that her hart monitor started going of and we thought that something bad had happened but it didn't. When we went into the room we saw Ash and she had taken everything off so that's what made the monitor go crazy. So in other words Ash woke up." said Federico and I just stood there looking at the seat.

Ash had woken up. Ash had woken up! Nothing bad had happened to her. Oh thank goodness.

"Ash woke up? You aren't messing with me cause if you are I will end you Federico!" said to him.

"I'm not joking around, Ash is awake that's why your mother didn't pick up the phone she is inside with Ash. Also Finn and Ashton are inside as well. The first time I didn't pick up the phone cause I was inside with your family." said Federico. Well this is really fucking great timing.

I have been waiting so long for Ash to wake up and she does the minute I'm gone. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy that Ash is awake and is alright but the timing is really freaking stupid. I want to go back and see Ash right away but now that I know that she is alright I will have to wait a few days cause I have to deal with the Limitation mafia before they start regroup.

"Can you put Ash on the phone?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure give me a minute." said Federico.

I heard a sound like someone was moving but then it stopped.

"Hello" said Ash.

"Ash." I said.

****END OF CHAPTER****

Hello! Okay so I know that this a cliffhanger just like the chapter before but please be patient. This book is almost at the end so I want to make the most of it.

Let me know how much you liked the chapter in the comment section!

REMEMBER TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

Also please vote for this book in the #wattys2017!

with lots of love and hugs

pcristal05011