Chapter Twenty: I Have The Power

Hello!!! I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter!! Today is the day before the election and so I'm doing a new chapter.

Ash's POV:
I had just gotten into the hotel room. Loyd was putting my stuff inside of the room. I was still mad at him. How dare him try and trick me. When I had told him that I did have the hotel room's key he looked really shocked but not as shocked as how he was when I told him that I was going to a meeting. Yeah let me just tell you that he looked at me like I was a miracle worker. Huh well if he thought that I wasn't going to get what I want then he is crazy!

"Loyd!" I called Loyd.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I need you to show me around the hotel. Then you will show me to the meeting room." I said to Loyd.

"Umm... I don't know... Why don't you stay at the room?" Said asked Loyd.

He really needs to find a new way to try and get me distracted. But this is just plane stupid. This time I'm taking control and I won't let him out of my sight.

"Loyd look... I know that you did something and informed Fernando that I had arrived at the hotel and that he ordered his staff to not do what I say. But here's the thing. Fernando is not here, I'm here. Fernando maybe scary when angry but I'm worse than him when I'm angry. So I suggest you do as I say before I do something that not even Fernando would do." I said to Loyd.

If i thought I was mad at him before then I'm pissed of now! How dare him test my patience and my authority. That is not right and I won't let him do that. I won't let him see me as a weak girl. I already showed that side to Fernando and I won't show it again. He didn't really care he just wanted me since I knew his secret. Well to bad I don't care if I look like a cruel, bad, careless girl. I have passed through to much in this nineteen years of my life and I won't let this things stop me.

Loyd looked scared. He had paled as I had said all of this things to him. Good, that's his I know that I'm going to get what u want.

"Okay." Said Loyd.

"Oh and I need you to give me your phone." I said to Loyd.

Loyd looked at me and then back at his phone. He looked like I was about to take his kid away from him. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Haven't you being around me long enough to know to not question me?!" I said asked to Loyd.

Loyd paled even more. Obviously he knows not to question me but he wants to show how manly he can be. His trying not to look scared of me but that's not working for him.

"Sorry. Here." Said Loyd and he gave me his phone.

After he gave me his phone I smiled at him. I took Ashton into my arms since I had put him on the bed.

"Okay let's go Loyd." I said to him.

Loyd opened the door for me. I went out of the room and into the hallway. I looked behind me and I saw Loyd with Ashton's stroller.

"Thank you for bringing Ashton's stroller." I said to Loyd in a sweet tone.

Yeah I can be sweet even when I'm pissed off. I know how to act people plus I am thankful that he brought Ashton's stroller. I put Ashton on the stroller and take the stroller from Loyd.

"Okay so I want you to show me Fernando's office." I said to Loyd.

"Okay. Please follow me and I'll get you to Fernando's office." Said Loyd and I notice that he was talking real formal.

I guess he doesn't want to press on my nerves. Wish is a good thing for him. I followed Loyd to Fernando's office. Looking around the hallway I saw all of the other hotel rooms door. The hallway was light up by real expensive looking chandelier. I kept following Loyd around the hotel until we arrived at the main lobby of the hotel.

"Okay so we need to go through the front desk to get to Fernando's office and to get to the meeting room as well." Said Loyd to me.

"Okay well you lead the way." I said to Loyd.

We went to the front desk. We passed and then entered a hallway. Looking around the hallway it looked just like the one before. We kept walking until Loyd stopped in front of a door.

"This is the door that will lead you to Fernando's office." Said Loyd.

"Okay well then please enter you first." I said to Loyd.

Loyd looked nervous for a moment. Huh...

"No no you can go first." Said Loyd to me.

"Oh no you go first okay." I said and glared at him.

Does he think that I'm stupid I'm pretty sure that he has something up. He opened the door and he went in. Right as he went in a man took him by his arm and crushed him into the wall. Hahaha I knew something was up! That fucking idiot!

"Oh so that's why you wanted me to go first?! Do you really think that I'm that dumb?! You need to learn how to act man." I said to Loyd.

I went into the office the man was still holding Loyd.

"Let him go." I said to the man and glared.

He let him go but he was about to take a step up to me but I felt around Fernando's desk. I grabbed a gun. I new he had weapons in his office. I pointed the gun at the man.

"Don't step closer or I swear I will shoot you" I say to the man.

"Oh please you won't shoot me." He said to me.

What an idiot I won't let him get close to me and probably hurt me. So I shot him on the leg. The man fell to the ground screaming.

"I told you that I would shoot you! You didn't believe me? Well that's not my fault. So about the meeting..." I said to Loyd, like I hadn't just shot a man.

End Of Chapter

Well new chapter!! I hope that you liked it!!

R.E.M. To:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011