Chapter Fifty Nine: End

Well guys this the last chapter of The Big Ass Mafia. I can't believe this book is coming to an end. I'll miss writing about Fernando and Ash. Next time I update this book it will be the epilogue so stay tune. Remember to go and check out the next book in the Mafia collection called Mistakes it's already published and has chapter up!

Fact about the book:
I had been reading a lot of books about mafias and all those stuff so I got inspired to do one myself. This book is all from my imagination if something's are similar to another book it's cause I probably got inspired by it but I never took the story.

Ash's POV:
Right now we where in the living room, Ashton and Finn where playing around while me and Fernando stared at Agustín. I still couldn't believe that my brother was here. How did he get here? Why is he here now? Where was he all this time?

"Ashlyn..." said Agustín, yeah my full name is Ashlyn.

"What?" I asked while glaring at him.

"I want to tell you the whole story as to why you where with Leo and his men." Said Agustín.

"Why now? Why couldn't you just stay out of my life for good Agustín? You weren't always there for me." I asked told him. I just I couldn't rap my head around this.

"Ashlyn... you know how I was when I was little. I would get in trouble and our parents just gave up on me. The only person I felt that didn't give up on me was Kora. She was the most amazing girlfriend ever. She would always tell me to go and talk to you. She would say to be the older brother that I was supposed to be to you." Said Agustín with a small smile on his face. I remember Kora she was Agustín's girlfriend. She was really nice and Agustín would do anything she asked of him.

"What do you mean by was?" I asked Agustín because last time I check they were still together.

"She left me." Said Agustín, I looked up at him shocked. Why would Kora leave him? She was so in love with him.

"She left me the moment she found out that I had left you behind." Said Agustín.

"I don't understand." I said.

"Let me explain, you remember that day that we went for a car ride with Kora, Shane, you and I?" Asked Agustín. I remembered that was the day before I woke up in Leo's place. We had gotten into a car crash.

"Yeah I remember that was the last day I had a "normal" life." I told him. He flinched a bit.

"Yeah... well when we got into the car crash we where all rush to the hospital or so I thought. I was unconscious and so was Shane, when I woke up they told me Shane had died on impact and that I had suffered from broken ribs and a broken arm. I asked about you guys but they told me that only me and Shane where inside the car when the police and paramedics arrived. They told me that there wasn't anyone else for miles." Said Agustín. I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying. He wasn't, he was telling the truth.

"What? But how..." I said.

"What happened to them Agustín?" Asked Fernando.

"Leo happened. Me and Shane had left the Mafia and where going to run away with Kora and Ash but we didn't think this completely through. I didn't cover our tracks that well and that's how Leo found us. He made the car crash happen. I started looking everywhere for you guys and when I found you guys, Kora was all bruised and she sh-e h-h-ha-d lost the baby." Said Agustín and he broke down crying. Wait Kora was pregnant?!

"Leo had abused her so badly that she lost our baby. Kora didn't remember me but when I told her everything she said that she couldn't believe she ever dated someone like me. She also said that she didn't want to be with me cause how can a man leave his baby sister in there to die." Explained Agustín. I looked at him, I didn't show any kind of emotion, I couldn't.