Chapter Nineteen: Fuck My Life!

Hello!! Well guys as you can see this is a new update. I hope that you like it!

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!

Fernando's POV: (surprise!)

This girl is driving me crazy!! She looked so innocent when I saw her first but then she flipped me over her shoulders and told me to go to hell. Then when I find her again she doesn't take my offer. After that when I find her once more, she tells me about her past, how she was abused and about her family. What her brother did to her and how she got pregnant with her baby. I give her an offer and she finally accepts something from me but here I come and ruin it! She leaves the country but I found her before she could leave and got some of my people to get her back to me.

Well they at least tried to get her back to me. Cause she sees one woman that works for me trying to put a tracking device on her baby she goes all out and beats the shit of the woman. Then she commands one of my most trusted and fearless man to do whatever the hell she wants cause he is scared of her! He is scared of her! Loyd has killed, battled and car raced, plus other things that you don't need to know but he is scared of this little girl?! This girl is something special alright. But that's not all, I also have my own kid to take care of. He is my baby and I won't let him be without a father. I will always be there for him. But with all of this problems that Ash has caused it's getting harder to find time with my son. But I won't let that stop me from spending sometime with him.

I'm pretty sure that Ash doesn't even know that she is cause so much trouble. She doesn't even know that I have a son so how would she know that she is taking time away from me and my son. Still I need to find her and get her ass here. She knows about me and the Mafia. She knows a lot of things that could be useful in a battle. Plus she has passed through a lot. I guess that I didn't think of it like that until I saw her get out of the car. But still I didn't go after her. I was to shocked, scared and my pride wouldn't let me go after her. I was supposed to be a Mafia Boss I couldn't let my people see that this girl was something special. Something different and that I would do anything to keep her by my side. But right now my thinking that, that was a really stupid thing to do and think!

I should have gone after her. When I looked into her eyes I saw hurt and betrayal. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't trust me at all now, since I got my people to bring her back to me. I guess I was thinking to much with my head and nothing with my heart. But that was what I was taught to do. That was what I was taught to be. That was how I was taught to think. I wish it wasn't like that sometimes but other times I'm glad it is like that. Yes I maybe a Mafia Boss but I'm a father, a son and a friend first.

I won't let me being a Mafia Boss change any of that. My father may have let it get to his head but I won't. I have to many people depending on me and taking care of me for it to get into my head. Plus I do make mistakes and this that I have mentioned are a few of them. This that I have mentioned I wished I hadn't made. They where stupid mistake that brought me to what's happening right now with Ash and her baby, Ashton.

But I'm going to make this right. Both my mind and heart are telling me that I need to keep this girl around. That it's for the best to be with her, maybe just as a friend or someone I know but that just need to keep her around. And that's what I'm going to do. Ash told me to go to the hotel that I have I. Australia cause she is going to be waiting for me there and hopefully she hasn't done anything to the hotel.

She had to be really pissed off to have called me and say that she was waiting for me. But I guess I got her pissed off so now o have to deal with the consequences. First I need to call the hotel and tell them to not do any of the things that Ash says to them. Cause if not then my hotel is a goner. I took my phone and called my hotel in Australia.

"Hello! How may I help you?!" Said a woman's voice.

"Ciao this is Fernando Pasquarelli, I'm here to tell you to inform all the staff members that a girl by the name of Ash will get there. She will be really pissed off. So I don't want any of you guys to do anything if she tells you to do something or say something okay? I will be on my way. I will send you an email that will say when I arrive. If you do anything or say anything she says I promise you, I won't have mercy on you guys!" And with that I ended the call.

She will not do anything to that hotel or the people there. Loyd will man up and will tell her to stop. He will take care of everything. His going to man up! He won't let you down. I man can hope right! If she is really pissed of like she sounded then nobody is safe. The manliest of men can do anything about it. So let's hope that she doesn't do anything out of this world...

End of Chapter

Hello! Yes I have finally done Fernando's POV again so that you guys have a clear view on how he is feeling and how he thinks. So please let me know what you guys think of this chapter!!!

With lots of ❤️
pcristal05011