Chapter Twelve: Go to Hell

Hey guys!! New chapter! I'm so glad that you guys are enjoy the chapters! Still can't believe all of the support that you guys are giving me with this story!!!!!

Ash's POV:

Well after telling Fernando that I would go with him he told me to start packing all of my stuff. I packed everything up.

"Fernando I need you to take Ashton's things" I said to Fernando.

"Sure do you need help with anything else?" Asked Fernando.

"Nope I just need help with that! I can take my backpack and I'll have Ashton so it's okay" I said to Fernando.

"Okay well are you done or do you still need to pack more stuff?" Asked Fernando.

"I'm done! We can go" I said to Fernando.

"Okay well let's go" said Fernando and left the hotel room with all of Ashton's stuff.

I took Ashton into my arms and grabbed my backpack. I closed the hotel room's door and followed Fernando. We went into the elevator and Fernando pushed the bottom that will make us go to the lobby.

"Fernando?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said.

I took a deep breath.

"Look since you want me to go with you and I said yes... well I want to know more about you and about the things you do" I said to Fernando.

I was nervous. Of course I was. Fernando was a Mafia Boss. I needed to be careful on how I talked to him and the way I acted around him. Just cause I did trust him doesn't mean that I wasn't going to be careful with his temper. I have been with a Mafia Boss before and I know there temper when they get pissed off.

"You want to know more about me? Hmm... well what do you want to know?" Asked Fernando.

I looked at him to see if he was angry at me for asking that question but when I saw his face he didn't look mad. I gave a sigh of relief.

"Well how about your family" I said to Fernando.

I was still looking at him. I saw that he tensed up. Why? Well I guess he didn't want to talk about his family.

"Look you don't have to tell me anything okay. I just thought that since I told you about me you wouldn't mind telling me about yourself" I said to Fernando.

I had to make sure that I stayed on his good side. Well at least for a while. I need his protection.

"I don't want to talk about my family Ash" said Fernando to me.

His tone was emotionless. I guess I'm not on his good side now.

I sighed.

"It's okay" I said and looked at Ashton.

I noticed that when I didn't want anyone to see how I really felt I would look at Ashton. He was the only one I could actually show my feelings to. Ashton wouldn't judge me. He was just a baby, he still didn't even know how to speak!

"Look I will tell you about the things I do but not here okay" said Fernando to me.

Without even looking up at him I answered.

"Okay" I said to him and kept looking at Ashton.

I heard Fernando sigh.

"Look I just... I don't like to speak about myself or my family. I'm not that kind of guy. Plus even though I know I can trust you and I do but not completely. I'm pretty sure you don't even trust me completely either" said Fernando.

And he was right, I didn't trust him completely but here is the difference. Even if I didn't trust him completely I told him a lot. I told him things that I didn't want to but I did. He couldn't even tell me something about his family or his life!! That's what got me mad but I'm not going to tell him that.

I should just stay quiet and do as he says. Maybe that way everything will be okay for me and Ashton. That way he will still protect us. And hopefully one day I could have someone for myself.

The elevators doors opened and I got out. Fernando was right behind me. I stopped but Fernando continued so I followed after him since I didn't know where we are going. We arrived a the hotels lobby where I saw Julio and the other guy waiting for us.

"Go and check out of your hotel room Ash" said Fernando to me.

He still had the emotionless tone on his voice. I didn't like that tone. Liked the way he talked to me when we where in the hotel room. His tone was like he was finally happy, caring! I just want him to be like that again but I guessed that since he is a Mafia Boss that's normal for him. I put my backpack close to where Fernando put Ashton's stuff and went to go check out of the hotel.

"Hey I can take Ashton if you want" said Julio.

"No it's okay" I said and started to walk again to the front desk but Fernando's voice stopped me.

"Just give him the kid Ash" said Fernando.

I turned around and glared at Fernando. How dare he tell me what to do with my son!! That motherfucker!

"I'm sorry what did you just say" I said to Fernando in the same tone he was using with me.

"I said to give him the kid" said Fernando starting to looked pissed off.

Oh hell no!!

"Listen and listen well. You won't tell me what to do with my son. Cause He Is MY SON! Okay?! Don't ever tell me what to do with him. You may be a Mafia Boss but I don't give a damn! Now shit the fuck up and let me check out of the hotel so we can leave" I said to Fernando with and emotionless tone.

And to think that I thought that I felt a bit of attraction for him! He can go to hell for all I care. I'm not that desperate for protection!! I walked up to the front desk and asked the lady to check me out of my room. I gave the lady all the information and then left to where Fernando and his little gang where.

"Let go" I said to Fernando.

He just looked at me and I could tell that he was pissed off and I knew it was at me.

"How dare you spe..." Fernando got cut off by Julio.

"Okay let's go" said Julio and took all of mine and Ashton's things and started walking to where I think is the car.

I followed behinds Julio. I can't believe that Julio didn't let Fernando speak and that Fernando didn't do anything to him. Looking around the parking I saw the same black car that Fernando had gotten out off in the mall.

End Of Chapter

Well guys I hope that you liked this chapter cause I really do!!

Please let me know what you guys think about it!!

Also remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers!!

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011

Also let me know what you guys think of the new cover!