Chapter Four: Damn

Hey guys new chapter and I hope that you like!!! Guys let me know if you are liking the story and if you see some errors please let me know.

Thank you!!

Fernando's POV:
I just stayed there looking like a fool I can't believe that she didn't know who I was! How can she not know who I am!!!

I'm the one one who owns this place! Yes I own the hotel and I own other hotels around the world. I also own a few clubs here in Florence, Italy.

Where has this woman been living! Under a rock! I have been in the news. It's not that I'm arrogant but the thing is that no one has ever told me that they don't know me!

Also no one has ever talked to me like that! But I am sorry cause I know I shouldn't had yelled she the baby was asleep.

I should know better than anyone that when a baby is woken up like that he won't stop crying for a while. Also I shouldn't had spoken to her like that.

But she looked so young! Why would she have a baby. Anyway I need to find out in wish room she is staying so I can go and say sorry to her.

I looked around the hallway and saw her enter one of the last rooms from this hallway. I started walking to where she had entered and hope that this was the right room.

I looked at the door and debated if I should nock or not. After a while I decided that I would nock on her door. I lifted my hand and nocked on the door.

I stood there waiting for what it felt like forever. But I think it was just a couple of minutes. The door opened and the beautiful woman that had practically insulted me came out.

When she saw me she immediately tried to go back inside to her room but I was faster and I grabbed her by the waist.

"Let go of me" she yelled at me while she started to punch me in the chest.

"Hey wait I'm not going to do anything to you I just want to talk" I said to her while pulling her closer to me.

"I don't care just let me go! I don't want to talk to you" she yelled at me again and started to punch me harder.

I took both of her arms and pulled her to me. There wasn't any space left between us. She looked up at me with a glare.

I just looked at her with a smirk. But then something happened that I never thought it would. She grabbed one of my hands, then she twisted it she turned around put my arm in an angle and then she flipped me.

Yes that's right she flipped me! Not only did she flip the owner of the hotel she was in but also a Mafia Boss!

"Damn" I said when I landed on the floor.

My back had it the floor really hard and so had my head. I didn't stand up, it really hurt.

"That's what you get for grabbing me! Don't ever try to do that to me or to any other girl! Also don't mess with me cause you don't know what I'm capable off" she said to me and then walked into her room.

What the hell... didn't she know who I was! Doesn't she know that people think I'm a big ass Mafia Boss! Yes they think, but they are not sure if I'm a Mafia Boss. But as you can see I am a Mafia Boss.

Damn... I need to get one of my guys to look her up but for that he will need her name and I know just the guys that can get her name.

I stood up. I checked myself and then made my way back to the elevator. I'm going to go to my office and call up some of my guys to come here.