Chapter Seventeen: Scared and The Call

Hey guys! New chapter. I really hope that you guys like it. Right now it's 7:29 in the morning that I'm writing this chapter so if there are errors I'm really sorry.

Ash's POV:
I just got out of the plane. Loyd was by my side. Loyd was looking around to see if he could find a way to confuse me and for him to find an escape. Well to bad that he won't find a way. I won't let him escape from my eyesight.

"Loyd I need you to get my stuff. Come with me so I can tell you wish one are my stuff." I said to Loyd.

"Look can you just look for them." Said Loyd to me. 

Did he really thinks that I'm stupid! Please I know that he wants to escape but I won't let him. He should know already that I'm not someone you should mess with. But I guess that he wants to test my patience.

"Loyd you are coming with me. Don't you think that if you want to escape from me you should do something more original?" I said asked Loyd.

He looked at me. He looked shocked and scared. Oh he should be scared.

"I-I-I'm not trying to escape. What are you talking about?" Asked Loyd.

"Damn it! Look I'm going to make myself clear. I don't like people that are trying to do stuff behind my back. Okay? So don't even try it. Also give me your phone I'm going to call Fernando." I said to Loyd.

He looked scared. I think he was about to pee his pants. Well that would be a sight to see. But that's not the point right now.

"Umm... why don't I call him?" Said asked Loyd.

"Oh you won't be able to call him since you will have my stuff." I said to Loyd.

Loyd' face paled. Wow! Is he really that scared from me? Oh this is priceless! I grown man is scared of me?! I'm so going to tell Fernando that.

"Well then you get your stuff." Said Loyd.

"No, now give me your stupid phone! You shouldn't test me when I'm like this Loyd. I may look like I can't do anything but you saw first hand that I can. So do as I say or I'll beat the shit out of you. Plus did you forget that I have Ashton with me?" I said asked Loyd.

Loyd looked defeated. He sigh and handed his phone to me. I took the phone and saw that he had unlocked it for me. Good. Okay now I need to call Fernando. I looked for Fernando's contact on Loyd's phone. I found it and hit call. The phone was ringing. Then he answered.

"Hello" said Fernando from the other line.

"Fernando I will be waiting for you in your hotel. Okay? Good. Also I will be in your office or the room that you have on the hotel. Don't test me right now I'm not in the mood. I have Loyd's phone don't ask how. But you should know by now not to mess with me nor to threaten me with Ashton. Well now that I have said everything, bye!" I said to Fernando.

"Wait wha-" and with that I hanged up on him.

I wasn't about to follow orders from him. He can go hell if he was about to give me some kind of stupid order! I saw Loyd getting my stuff so I walked up to him.

"Hey!" I said to Loyd.

Loyd jumped. I guess I scared him. But why would be scared of me right now? Wait was he trying to escape?!

"Why did you jump? Are you trying to escape? Oh hell no! Now that you have my stuff you will call a cab or someone that works for Fernando to bring us to the hotel." I said to Loyd.

Loyd took his phone and called I don't know who but he told the persons to come for us. After that he took all of my stuff and made his way to the entrance of the airport. I walked behind him to keep and eye on him. I looked at Ashton for a bit and saw that he had his eyes open. I guess Ashton notice my mood change and woke up. Good thing that he isn't crying though.

"Okay so I call someone that works for Fernando. They would be here soon." Said Loyd.

"Okay. Just tell me when they get here." I said to Loyd.

We waited like for ten minutes and I saw a black car come up to us. Did they only had or have black cars? They need to get cars of another color. I know that for what they work they need a black car but seriously they need to buy a car that is a different color than black.

"This is the car right?" I asked Loyd.

"Yes come on." Said Loyd to me.

I got into the car. Hmm... I don't know what kind of car it is but I know that it's expensive. How much money must they have? How do they get all of that money? Cause come on I know some of the ways but they can't get all of this money just by the things I know. They must have something, like being part of some kind of company or something. Loyd got into the car.

"Okay so it's a half hour ride to the hotel" said Loyd to me.

"Okay. Well I'm going to feed Ashton and eat something myself. I guess that you can rest." I said to Loyd.

"Umm... I don't know..." said Loyd.

He was scared to sleep with me in the car?! Damn I must be really scary. Oh this just made my day! I scare him. Well it looks like Loyd won't be able to sleep for a while, and it's my fault in some kind of way.

End Of Chapter

Hey guys! This is the end of the chapter! I hope that you guys liked it! Please let me know what you guys think about it.

Also let me know if you see any errors cause, I wrote this early on the morning on a school bus. Yes on a school bus, me and my class are going in a school field trip and I wrote it here.

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And share this story with your friends and followers.

With lots of love ❤️
pcristal05011