Chapter Fourteen: He Found Me!

I need help!! Guys I have a project from school in wish I need to take care of a fake baby... so I need your help with baby names. The fake baby is a girl, so if you have any ideas let me know!!!

Thanks!!!

Well hello there!! Guys I'm going to be updating today and tomorrow! Tomorrow I have a day off so I will be able to update!! So guys just wanted to let you know.

Ash's POV:

I can't believe that Fernando just stood there! But at the same time I'm not that surprised, cause come on he is a Mafia Boss! He doesn't show feelings, well that is if he even has any kind of feelings. Plus why would he go after a girl he just met.

"Ms. We have arrived at the airport" said the taxi driver.

"Oh thank you" I said to the taxi driver.

"Do you need help with your stuff" asked the taxi driver.

"Oh yes please and how much do I need to pay you?" I said asked the taxi driver.

"It would be twenty and let me get out so I can help you" said the taxi driver.

"Okay" I said and got out.

The taxi driver got out and took my stuff on the sidewalk of the airport. I looked for the money so that I could give it to him. I gave the man a twenty five dollars.

"Here sir" I said to the man.

"Oh Ms. you gave me five more dollars than what it is" said the taxi man.

"Don't worry about it. Keep it as a thanks for helping me with my stuff" I said to the man.

"Are you sure" asked the man.

"Yes I don't mind. Well I must get inside. Bye" i said to the taxi man.

I grabbed all of mine and Ashton's stuff. I went into the airport, I had put Ashton on his stroller when the taxi man had taken it out. When I got inside I saw a lot of people. I wasn't used to being around a lot of people since when I was in that Mafia thing they wouldn't let me go outside or talk nor see anyone.

I saw a girl that work on the front desk where you get your ticket so I went up to her.

"Hello how may I help you" said the girl, her name tag said that her name was Lee.

"Hello Lee well I need a ticket" I said to Lee.

"Okay so where to" asked Lee to me.

"Well what's the plane that's leaving soon?" I asked Lee.

"Well we have one that's leaving in one hour that's going to the US. We have another one leaving on two hours that's going to Russia. Oh and one that's leaving in 45 minutes to Australia" said Lee to me while looking at the computer screen.

I thought about it... Where should I go? I think that I will go to Australia. Yeah I'll go to Australia, it's the one that's going sooner. I looked at Lee.

"I'll take the one for Australia" I said to Lee.

"Okay. Let me get your ticket" said Lee and left to get my ticket.