Chapter Thirty Three: Yes!!!!!!

Hello!! New chapter!! Read to find out what happens next! Will Fernando be with us or will he stay in the pass? Find out........................................................................................................... soon.

(after Ash left the hotel by the secret door that Fernando had made in the hotel room)

Fernando's POV:

I look around the room after Ash and Ashton left. I hadn't told Ash but i had gotten a phone call from the Limitation Mafia. They said that they were looking for Ash and Ashton, also that if we saw them to inform them if we did know anything about either of them. But I couldn't do that to Ash... I may not know her for a long time but i do know that she is an amazing person that doesn't deserve this. Plus I may be getting some feelings for Ash as well. Ash just wants someone that can protect her and I'm going to do just that!

I won't let them get Ash or Ashton, thats why I told Ash to leave this place. I knew that they were coming for her and Ashton, I don't know who's the back stabbing bitch that told the Limitation Mafia that they were here but when I get my hands on them they are going to be dead. But for Ash to be safe I need to get her back to my place where my son and mother are at. They will be safe there and I will be able to eliminate this stupid mafia that is after Ash and maybe after all of this we can be together. I need to call Ash and let her know how I feel right now before they come in and I have to start doing my job as the Mafia leader.

Looking for my phone so that I could call Ash i heard voices outside my door. Shit I have to call her right now before they come in looking for me. I found my phone and called Ash, well the car that Ash was in. After a few rings finally Ash showed up in my phone. Ash looked at me surprised and was about to speak when I interrupted her.

"Listen to me Ash you can't go to the safe house. Someone from my Mafia is a ducking rat and is giving the Limitation Mafia info on our stuff. It's not safe. Go somewhere else I don't know where but just don't go to the house. In the glove compartment there's money take it and use it for what you need it. Don't get close to that house or they will know that you are there.Please believe me cause I'm not lying. Ash and if I don't make it please find a way to contact my son and tell him what happened. Ash I also want you to know that I think that I like you a lot and Ashton is like another son. I..." I said to Ash.

But I didn't get to finish my sentence since my door was thrown open and then I heard a gun shot. I ducked and then ended the call with Ash. I put my phone in my pocket and then took the gun that I had. I looked up and saw the men that Ash was telling me about. Shit there are like four of them! I loaded my gun and took the safety lock out. Then I pointed the gun at one of the men and pulled the trigger. I had just shot him in the head then I pointed my gun at the other men that was looking around the room for what I'm guessing is me. I pulled the trigger again and hit the man straight in the chest then I shot the same man in the head.

The other two men started shooting me but i managed to hide before the could shoot me. I was behind the small desk that the hotel room had or well has. Then I pointed my gun at the other men. As I had done before I pulled the trigger. This time I had shot the men in his arm. The man that I had shot was now hiding behind the bed. The other man was looking for me but I was to fast and shot him. I had shot him in the head. I stood up and went over to the bed, thats where the last man was and since I knew that I had shot him in his arm, well that means it will be easier for me to take him out. I made it to the bed. Looking for the man I saw his leg so I shot his leg. The man let a scream, one that you can tell that he was in a lot of pain.

Good! Thats what he gets for messing with me. I went up to the man, when he realized who I was it was to late. I took his gun out of his hand and had flipped him over. I saw that he had hand cuffs in his belt. Oh this is going to be good...

I took the hand cuffs from his belt and put then hand cuffed both of his hands together. Then I turned him around so he was facing me. I put him on the bed then I went to close the door. After I closed the door I went to the closet. In the closet I had some knives, some throwing stars and guns. This was going to be so much fun.

"Okay so I'm going to give you the chance to tell me who sent you here and a few other things and maybe after you tell me what I want to know then I'll let you go." I explained to the man while I made my way back to him.

The man just looked at me and laughed. I laughed as well. He really thinks that I'm not going to get answers from him... The man looked at me like I was crazy, when I laughed. Well... I may be a bit crazy but thats what makes me one of the most powerful Mafia Boss.

"I'm not going to tell you anything." said the man.

"Okay so we will start by something simple... Whats your name?" I said asked the man, while I totally ignored what he had said before.

"Didn't you hear what I said?! I told you that I'm not saying anything." said the man.

"Well thats what you think! So how about you tell me whats your name or I'll just stab you in your leg. Your choice..." I said to the man.

The man looked scared. He should be, its not everyday you have a Mafia Boss telling you that he is going to fucking stab you if you don't answer his questions.

"You can stab me all that you want but you won't get anything out of me." said the man.

"Well I did warn you but you didn't listen..." I said to the man and then I stabbed him in his leg.

The man yelled out in pain. That felt so good!

"So how about if we try this again. Whats your name?" I asked him.

"Not saying anything..." said the man.

Well looks like I'm stabbing someone again. So I stabbed him. The man yelled in pain again. But that just made me smile, he was going to cave in soon.

"So do you want to answer me?" I asked the man.

"N-n-n-n-n-o" he managed to say through the pain.

Well this is going to take a while...

Well this is the end of the chapter...

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. So now you guys know that Fernando is not dead. Tell me what you feel about this chapter!

With lots of love

pcristal05011