Chapter Fifty Four: Found Out

Hello! New chapter let me know what you guys think.

Ash's POV:
We were in the Jeep making our way to the secret airport, we had lost those men in the cars that were chasing us. The cars behined us were who ever that Six guy is and his team. They were making sure that we were safe and that if anyone tried to follow us they would take them out. Lydia was besides me with a knife in her hand. She didn't trust the men that were with us, she said that she has never seen them before but that she could be wrong about them since Fernando had gotten new people to join him.

I hope my babies are safe and sound, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to them. When they were in the safe rooms locked with Leo's men I almost lost it so I don't know what I would this time. Even though I'm hurt I don't care. The only thing I care about is our safety.

"How much longer till we get to the airport?" I asked them.

"We still have a long way to go, since we are making sure nobody is following us. We will make a couple of pit stops so that we can get something to eat and go to the bathroom." explained the one driving.

"So how much longer till we make our first stop?" asked Lydia.

"Like an hour." answered the one on the passenger seat.

"Okay." said Lydia while looking out the window. I could tell that she was worried and sad at the same time. Who wouldn't, we thought that everything was over but this Leo is more intelligent than we gave him credit for.

"Are you okay Lydia?" I asked.

"Don't worry." said Lydia. She isn't okay, something is really wrong. We heard a phone ringing and saw that it was one of the men's phones. The caller ID said: "BETA", the one on the passenger seat answered the phone.

"Yes?" asked the man. I guess the person he ws talkin g to told him something that wasnt that good cause his facial expression changed in seconds.

"Copy that sir we will make a quick stop and then we will go to the meet up place." said the man to who ever his talking to and hanged up.

"We have company, we're going to make a quick stop so that you guys can go to the bathroom and get you something to eat. Before you can do anything wnen we stop you have to stay in the Jeep so that we can make sure this place is safe." explained the man to the right.

"Okay." me and Lydia said at the same time. After an hour we came to a stop in a gas station, there was also a few fast food resturants.

I look around and see that there is a lot of people around, I'm guessing we stopped here so that the ones following us can't do anything crazy to us while we are here. I look at Lydia and I saw her looking at me already, she made a movement with her hands as in saying that she had something to tell me but when the men are gone. I nodded but didn't say anything.

"We are going to check the area out to see if its safe, Six and his men are behined us so if anything happenes go to them." The one that was driving said.

"Sure." said Lydia, I just stayed quiet. The men got out of the Jeep and went to do there job, they left a phone behined the same phone that called them an hour ago.

"Ash." said Lydia. I turned to her, she had a panicked look on her face.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"We need to ge out of here, they are not part of Fernando's mafia." said Lydia.

"What?! How do you know?" I aksed her.

"I was looking out the window and I saw two guys that had been working with Leo a long time ago." said Lydia. I was confused, how did she know that they had worked for Leo.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"They tried to get me so that they could take Fernando out but they didn't managed to get me since Fernando was with me." explained Lydia. Well shit we have been with the enemy this whole time.

"When we go to the bathroom we have to look for another way out. We have to find someone to give us a ride out of where we are. Also we need to change our clothing." I told Lydia.

"Well we'll just find someone to give us a ride first." said Lydia. Suddenly the phone lit up and made a weird sound. I looked at the phone and saw a text message. Looking around to see if anyone close I saw no one so I took the phone.

"Get them here fast! Those idiotic guys are on your tail! You can't let them get Ash from you guys." read the text message. We have to get out of here now! I unlocked the phone since this idiots didn't put a password and deleting the message so that they wouldn't know this.

"Fernando's guys are close we need to stall or find a place to hide were thet won't be able to find us." I told Lydia.

"Okay when they tell us that we can go to the bathroom one of us will fake that we are sick and stall them" said Lydia.

"Good idea." I said and just as I was going to keep speaking we saw movement from behined. I quickly put the phone back and took the gun and bulets that they had given me and hid them. I need this in case things don't go according to plan. I aslo hid a knife in my shoes. Lydia had done the same. The car door opened and one of the fakes told us to get out and to make it fast.

We got out of the Jeep and made our way to the bathroom, when we knew that no one could hear us I took my knife out and so did Lydia. We looked around for a window and saw one that we could berly go through.

"We'll use the bathroom first and then will go foward with the plan." said Lydia. I hope that this goes well...

END OF CHAPTER

Hope that you guys liked the chapter! Let me know what you think in the comments section below.

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,

pcristal05011.

Quote of the month:

Remember to go check out the second book in the Mafia collection called: Mistakes!