Chapter Forty Five: Calls

Hello!! Guys new update!! Hope that you guys like it!!

Fernando's POV:
The doctor came into the room, he made his way to where me and the kids are.

"Mr. Pasquarelli I'm here to informe you about Ash's condition." Said the doctor.

"Please tell me that everything is okay..." I told the doctor.

"Okay so Ash made it out of the surgery and she is going to be fine. But we actually found out something that you may want to know. I don't know if the doctor that was taking care of Ash before all of this happened checked to see if Ash was pregnant... but she was." Said the doctor.

Ash is pregnant! What but the doctor told us that she wasn't. How can she be pregnant. The doctor that had been attending Ash before never said anything about her being pregnant! Wait, he said Ash was pregnant.

"You said Ash was pregnant, right?" I asked the doctor just to make sure.

"Yes Ash was pregnant but since she went with you to fight and she wasn't in any kind of condition to do that, it was too much for her body and the baby to handle and she lost the baby minutes after we found out." Explained the doctor.

Okay so Ash wasn't pregnant anymore. She had lost the baby. When she finds out she will be devastated.

"But that's not everything Ash will need therapy for her legs, cause there is a big chance she isn't going to be able to walk very well. I recommend for you to find a therapist to help her mentally as well cause nobody passes through something like what she has and is completely okay." Said the doctor.

Okay this is going to be a big process with Ash. She will need a lot of help but I will always be there to help her and Ashton.

"I understand thank you for informing me. So when will I'll be able to see Ash?" I asked.

"Well I'm going to go check her out to see if everything is okay and then if I think it's okay to let visitors I will tell a nurse to let you know." Said the doctor.

"Okay thank you." I told the doctor with a small smile.

After the doctor left I turned back to the kids. They had both fallen asleep.

Finn and Ashton 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Well I'll just go and make a few calls to see how the mafia is, to see how much damage was made. Since Jack and Julio are gone I need to find a new second in command and a head fighter. I actually have a third in command but o don't think his fit for the second in command role.

My third in command name is Juilliard. Juilliard is a very small man, he is like 5"3 but he is really well built. Even though he is a small guy people get scared of him and is really strict. He always has everything in order and my guys respect him a lot. I should call him.