Chapter Fifty Three: Beta Call

Hello! Okay so here is a new chapter, tell me if you guys like it!

Fernando's POV:
Everything went wrong. After I talked to Ash that day everything was going well but it just couldn't stay like that. It just had to turn to the worst. Right now I was in my hotel room calling Federico to tell him to get Ash, my mother, the girls and the boys out of Italy.

Here in Chile I found out by one of Leo's ex-men that he had a Beta team. The Beta team was made just in case Leo and the rest of his men couldn't take Ash and Ashton. The Beta team had orders to eliminate anyone that would be on the way from taking Ash and Ashton, that included me, my family and my mafia.

The minute I found out about the Beta team I started to call people to protect my family that obviously includes Ash and Fernando now. I just finished talking with Federico and telling him what he needed to do. I also talked to Ash, she was scared a bit I could tell. I think that she was more scared at the fact that the kids were going to be part of all of this than for us.

She told me to finish what I have to do here so that I could go and protect them over there. I need to finish this fast, what could be going on about now? Are they safe? Okay I need to calm down cause if I don't then I won't be able to do anything. I look around the room, everything was going to be alright. I heard a nock on my door. I stood up and opened it.

"Boss." Said Juan another one of my men.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We have all of the ones that want to join us, we also have the ones that want to leave and start a new life. What do you want us to do with them?" Asked Juan.

I thought about it for a bit. I should probably talk to them to see if I can trust them.

"Take me to them I want to speak to them." I said.

"Of course sir." Said Juan and started to walk away. I closed the door to my hotel room and followed Juan.

"Juan I want you to call Mac and ask him to get his team ready and to go to the safe house back in the States." I said to Juan.

"Yes sir. Anything else that you would like me to do?" Asked Juan.

"As of now I just want you to do what I told you. If I were to need something else I would let you know." I told him.

"Of course." He said and we got into the elevator.

I heard my phone ringing. I took it out and saw that it was an unknown number. I answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Well well well..." said a voice.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked.

"Aww but telling you my name isn't fun! But I will tell you that your girl is really crazy." Said the voice, I could tell it was a man's voice by how deep it sounded.

"Start talking." I told him.

"Let me tell you your girl and mother just took out four of my men without counting the other three in the elevator." Said the man.

This was the one in charge of the Beta team. I was really impressed with them, they managed to get my phone number but trust me when I find them I'll eliminate them and I'll make sure the Limitation mafia will never exist. I'm really impressed with Ash and my mom, specially with my mother I can't believe that she took out his men.

"Your Leo's Beta team and I'm so glad that they took out some of your men that means that you guys aren't hard to take down." I said to the man. Before he could speak I spoke again.

"So are you going to tell me your name or do I have to find out by myself?" I asked him.

"Not telling my name. I can't believe that your happy that your girl and your mother took out my men?!" Said the man.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked him.

"Don't guys like you want to be the one with the power? To be the one that takes the action?!" He asked confused.

"No cause if she can protect herself and she has everything under control why should I intervene?" I asked him. I had a lot of faith in Ash and I trusted her completely. I knew she wouldn't risk the life of our kids, I knew she was going to do something like that cause Ash is Ash and she doesn't give up.

"You really do trust her, you love her too bad I already got her. You see both of the men inside that car with them work for me. They may have given them the guns but it was a sacrifice that had to be made so that we could get her." Said the man. Shit Ash is in more danger than I thought!

"You couldn't have taken out my men." I told him.

"I didn't take out all of your men, I took out a few plus I have someone inside your mafia that's helping me out. Have you heard about Federico?" He said asked.

Fuck! Why does it have to be the people I trust the most. I'm going to kill that son of a gun when I get there, that is if Ash hasn't figure it out and took him out before me.

"I would have gotten the kids if they would have went in the same car as Ash but your men are smart and got different cars for them. But I will find them and when I do they are gone just like you did to Leo." Said the man.

"Who are you? Why do you care so much about Leo if he is gone? Your free." I told him.

"I'm doing this for him, he was my brother and you took him out! All he wanted is Ash and Ashton back but no you had to be there and stop him!" All but yelled the man. Then I realized that was Liam Leo's little brother. Shit!

End of Chapter

So what do you guys think about this chapter?

Let me know in the comments section below!

‼️Remember to vote for this book in the #wattys2017‼️

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗,
pcristal05011